IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License

martylumpkins

I bought a license for my last laptop just a couple months ago. Now my computer is fried. I downloaded the program on my new computer then requested my license by my email. When it arrived I put user name and license you sent me, followed delete .dat file and reinstall instructions. Now because it is a new computer it will not update license. You have no live chat, no email, and no phone. I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR MY LICENSE AND IF YOU PULL THIS "NEW COMPUTER-NEW LICENSE CHARGE" Crap on me I am going to be really upset. Just tell me how to correct it. You can look at my account and see it is brand new.

Hi martylumpkins,

This is a matter to be solved directly with IObit.

Please write your case with an e-mail to support@iobit.com describing your case in detail, I am sure they will help you.

Have a look at THAT similar situation thread and the positive result.

You can not get results by posting license problems here in this forum.

This is not the correct thread for your problem, and assuming your license is for either ASC or IS360, I move your post to a new thread in Lounge section.

BTW,

If a license is for 1 PC, you can not use it in another one, even if you use only one PC as per license terms.

CPU and hard disk change together is considered as a new PC, and the license will not be valid for the new configuration of the PC also.

Cheers.

Archived