IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Our audience :-)

solbjerg

Hi

Threads: 4,683, Posts: 33,639, Members: 13,148, Active Members: 849

Usually there are constantly around 100 people visiting our forum

If we assume that everyone spends 15 minutes here on average it will mean that around 10,000 people read our posts every day - more than 3.5 million every year. A humbling thought!

Cheers

solbjerg

Aye!!

It is important to post with that in mind!! This forum serves the world and the visitors, as well as the members! All posts we make have a permanence and transparency across the planet. I will continue to post with that in mind and to the best of my ability to help all users.

Sincerely,

-Mel:smile:

Hi Magic[Hunter]!

By read... do you mean phoenetically ("reed" or "red")? And of what use, two days ago, would that data serve... knowing it now.

Certainly posts become lost here... in the "wells of the forum" (as Enoskype puts it).

Some posts remain unanswered (occasionally I delve into the wells to see). Occasionally I bump a post, or otherwise bring it to attention, as that's all I can do after diving into the well. I tend to look at the ones that come back again and say... "is anybody looking at this"...

If they don't come back and ask, then I wonder if they've even been back.

Just rambling on here, as thats what I do...

-Mel

P.S. I read (reed) posts from two days ago and further... when I have the time, I look for posts that have 0 or 1 responses and read them... to see if I can help, even if its only by a bump. That's all I can do Magic!

Hi Mel

Yes it is an interesting irregular verb, especially because it is used differently phonetically.

Often though the meaning can be made clear in writing if one uses do/did or have to help clarify the conjugation.

We can find many examples in the catacombs of the forum I think :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

By read... do you mean phoenetically ("reed" or "red")? And of what use, two days ago, would that data serve... knowing it now.

Certainly posts become lost here... in the "wells of the forum" (as Enoskype puts it).

Some posts remain unanswered (occasionally I delve into the wells to see). Occasionally I bump a post, or otherwise bring it to attention, as that's all I can do after diving into the well. I tend to look at the ones that come back again and say... "is anybody looking at this"...

If they don't come back and ask, then I wonder if they've even been back.

Just rambling on here, as thats what I do...

-Mel

P.S. I read (reed) posts from two days ago and further... when I have the time, I look for posts that have 0 or 1 responses and read them... to see if I can help, even if its only by a bump. That's all I can do Magic!

Lots of lurkers

;39032']Interesting~ XD

I was just thinking about how many people actually come to the forum and read posts 2 days ago

.... And of what use, two days ago, would that data serve... knowing it now......

I think what Magic[Hunter] is saying is that two days ago he was wondering how many people actually come to the forum and read posts

Then this thread appeared which is an interesting coincidence.

The Usage of IObit Products thread has had a whopping 81,242 views at the time of this post

I think a lot of IObit users (but not forum members) come to the forum, find Usage of IObit Products or some other thread that explains what they are looking for and then leave. It's great that IObit users can come here and find the answer easily.

This brings me back to my request from so long ago:

When will Usage of IObit Products get to headline the forum pages ?

See This Thread for a discussion on this topic :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi friends :wink:

I have been told that the design of the forum is beeing recomposed by Iobit web designers...

So I agree with Woz when he says about the usage of Iobit products and I believe that "test & vote" and "lounge" sections should be under the sections of the key products...

I am proud to be a member of this forum ! :razz:

Best regards

Archived