IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Font size to big in help bubbles.

warrior4302

Isn't it more like the font is bold?

As far as I have seen until now, you ought to be able to fix it in screen settings.

New settings often requires restart!

Nice screen Picture - calming. What I prefer too.

I have a picture from Greenland with sea, sky and icebergs, also calm.

To get the picture you have to download a program called webshots desktop which manages wallpapers and lets you download more and upload your own. Once youve downloaded it you have to find the picture on the website and download it.There are two different sections on the website there is PRO shots (photos taken by proffesionals) then there is the community section which has photos other people have uploaded. Overall its a great program worth your while to download it.To download it just click on the link that says download.

Here is a link to Webshots main page.

http://www.webshots.com/

Heres a link to the picture your after

http://www.webshots.com/g/33/616-sh/43704.html

If you have any troubles with what to do just ask me.

I've had webshots ever since they first started... actually still have the original cd when you had to pay for the program. I even was a subscribed member when they started their subscriptions after a period of time that they went to free. Now that CNet owns it... I have dropped the subscription. I had to block their program from wanting to call home when I first boot the computer. But I don't need to check for any new photos since I have about 10 gigs of theirs.. and use about another 5 gigs of my own shots. Still, the program is a good program... just that CNet will ruin it in the long run.

Archived