X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video/sound player

ok, I have been looking online for a good video player, something that can play mp4 files as awell, I looked at my default system (windows media player) I redownloaded the latest version (10 or 11, not sure) but I still can't get it to play some movie files I have, there in mp4 format, and I know that I should be able to play them problem IS, they won't play, any ideas what program I can use? thanks, all the best
    Wow, I don't know who I am anymore!

I use Windows-media-player
    but if I encounter a video file it will not run I use 'YTD Downloader & Converter'
    to convert it to a format WMP will run.
    If YTD can not Convert it then it is probably corrupted.

There are Many versions of the MP4 format, PSP-video, Ipad, Iphone, etc. ,
    and I think WMP only does the PSP,
    but I'm not sure about that since I don't use the Ipad and Iphone or other versions.

The Basic free version of YTD will do Conversions.

Download YTD here:
    http://www.trialpay.com/checkout/?c=82754a7&tid=9ahJJO9
    Last edited by Toppack; Jul. 16th, 2012, 18:13.

Comment

Originally posted by cmjf0013 View Post
      ok, I have been looking online for a good video player, something that can play mp4 files as awell, I looked at my default system (windows media player) I redownloaded the latest version (10 or 11, not sure) but I still can't get it to play some movie files I have, there in mp4 format, and I know that I should be able to play them problem IS, they won't play, any ideas what program I can use? thanks, all the best
      BS Player is THE BEST :smile:
      It can play every video and audio files tnx to ability to download latest codecs
      I love it :lol: Cant live without it xDD :lol:
      You can download it here for free :
      http://www.bsplayer.com/

Cheers :smile:

Comment

thank you both,I will check them out really quick I have a file converter, BUT my computer isn't really into convierting them, I think I might be able to fix this now with those links yall have, thanks both of yall lol
        Wow, I don't know who I am anymore!

Comment

Working...
        X