• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W8 and W8.1 WARNING

Hi Cicely,

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE SAFE BOOT OPTION
    >> IS NOT DIRECTLY AVAILABLE UPON REBOOT <<

dont know when MS will revert this change

Any blue/black screens of death cannot therefor be backed-out, using this option

I would suggest that for W8 users that any and all driver updates are completed in a real-time mode

Roy
    if in doubt use a hammer

Permanent Boot options for W8/8.1

Hi All,

I would strongly advice to the users of Windows 8/8.1 to use small BootIUTuner 2.0 utility program to have all the options of start (example: Safe Mode, etc.).

In that way, you can have the options on every restart before booting.

Personally, it is the first program that I install to every PC that has W8 or W8.1

I hope this is useful to all users who may have a problem for starting Windows 8/8.1 in the future.

I also strongly suggest to IObit that they release either in ASC or a stand alone similar program to that one, in fact it should be installed together with ASC, SD, and Driver Booster automatically in Windows 8/8.1 with the option of the user to disable it.

Cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Maybe they have a good reason for this? Not sure but security reason is the one thing that makes sense to me.

Comment

I wish I had this before I had my problem :( now my computer does nothing after updating drivers...

I was updating my drivers using v2 I think ? And I didn't have my laptop plugged into power... Walked away and my computer did it's automatic shutdown after 5 mins and now my laptop doesn't work at all... So frustrated !!! I need help asap !

Comment

Any update on this thread ?? As I tried to download tweakbox update on windows 8 but this booting error is irritating me like anything.
          TweakBox App Free Download for Android, iOS, and PC: There are tons of applications which don’t fall under the criteria of Google Play Store’s policies and as such are not available to be downloaded and installed from the store. Same is the case with Apple’s App Store whose policies are even more stringent as compared to Google Play Store. Android users resort to rooting their device to facilitate download and installation of such third party applications on their device whereas iOS owners resort to jailbreaking their iPhone/iPad to unleash the hidden power of their iOS device. However, not all Android or

Comment

Anybody have solution. I am getting booting error while download imovie for windows 8
            Download Advanced SystemCare and all other products from IObit Now! Get access to some of the top utility and security softwares for PC.

Comment

Working...
            X