IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

W8 and W8.1 WARNING

scrd01

Hi Cicely,

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE SAFE BOOT OPTION

>> IS NOT DIRECTLY AVAILABLE UPON REBOOT <<

dont know when MS will revert this change

Any blue/black screens of death cannot therefor be backed-out, using this option

I would suggest that for W8 users that any and all driver updates are completed in a real-time mode

Roy

Permanent Boot options for W8/8.1

Hi All,

I would strongly advice to the users of Windows 8/8.1 to use small BootIUTuner 2.0 utility program to have all the options of start (example: Safe Mode, etc.).

In that way, you can have the options on every restart before booting.

Personally, it is the first program that I install to every PC that has W8 or W8.1

I hope this is useful to all users who may have a problem for starting Windows 8/8.1 in the future.

I also strongly suggest to IObit that they release either in ASC or a stand alone similar program to that one, in fact it should be installed together with ASC, SD, and Driver Booster automatically in Windows 8/8.1 with the option of the user to disable it.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I wish I had this before I had my problem :( now my computer does nothing after updating drivers...

I was updating my drivers using v2 I think ? And I didn't have my laptop plugged into power... Walked away and my computer did it's automatic shutdown after 5 mins and now my laptop doesn't work at all... So frustrated !!! I need help asap !

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...