IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I am getting problem with Snapchat Login

Hello, after installing iobit app on my Android Smartphone, I am facing some serious trouble with Snapchat Login, please help me with this. Don't why before installing your app, Snapchat App was working fine, my be te problem is with my smartphone only, but I don't exactly.

• 3 years later...

There could be a plethora of reasons that refrain you from accessing your account like, incorrect password or login details. However, if the problem persists after entering the correct information, you can follow the below steps to fix Snapchat login error on Android:

If you’re getting a message saying, “Oh no! Your login temporarily failed, so please try again later. If your login continues to fail, please visit  it is likely that you’ve got your device rooted. Although, there are three things Snapchat recommends:
Make sure the Snapchat app you’re using is the one downloaded from Google Play Store and not from any other source.
Check the device time and date, if they are not in order, make them.
Make sure you have a valid Google account on your Android. Upon verifying, manually sync your Google account to your phone to check the proper working.
If everything seems just fine, check if you have the latest version of the app or not.
If it is the latest version, try to uninstall and reinstall the app. Before uninstalling, make sure you clear the cache and other data of the app from your phone. This should help the app to start fresh after reinstalling.
Double check if your Google account is synced, if not, refer to below steps to sync:
Tap on Settings from the homepage.
Select Cloud and accounts option from the list.

I hope these steps will be helpful!

Mark Wilson

• 1 year later...