Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free tool for ios device

A free tool for ios devcie. Free to make ringone, free to
    recover, backup and so on. More details visit www. vfunbox.com.

Nice shaing. Want to backup data from iOS devices to computer? Want to import files from computer to your iOS devices? Pro iOS Assistant tool helps us do that easily. With its help, we can easily transfer data, like music, contacts, text messages, photos from computer to iPhone X/8, etc, reverse. We just need to connect iOS device with computer via usb cable, open the tool.

Comment

iOS is nice but I hate iTunes. Every time I want to copy new favorite songs or make a new ringtone, I had to import them into iTunes and sync to my iPhone. Why doesn't Apple make it as simple as a dragging and dropping affair? I'm tired of this software so I looked for a better alternative. Luckily, I found out there are many ways to do that, without having to touch iTunes at all. One of the best articles is on a blog named iPhonebyte. You might think that in order to seamlessly sync music to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod it's necessary to have iTunes installed on your computer, like I do. Just because you have purchased songs from the iTunes Store doesn't mean you have to use Apple's software to manage them, and ultimately transfer to your iOS device.
      In fact, there is a good selection of iOS-friendly software to download for free which can replace iTunes -- some arguably offer more features too.
      But, which are the best ones to use?
      Whether you are having problems with iTunes or just fancy a change, this list highlights some of the best free media software that is compatible with your iDevice and other non-Apple portables too.

Comment

Working...
      X