IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Protected Folder v1.3 NEED UPDATE! Read Why

ZajecHax

Hello!

Protected Folder v1.3 needs strong update. You can tell me: WHY? I will tell you.

I am using IObit Protected Folder for two years, this is very good program but... when you use tool named EVERYTHING (https://www.voidtools.com/Everything-1.4.1.877.x64-Setup.exe) - you can see all protected & hidden folders!

You can also unlock these files by EVERYTHING tool but I won't tell you how because I don't want to share this info.

Please check by yourself - protect some folders and files and then use EVERYTHING tool and check that you can see all hidden & protected files.

Can you update Protected Folder v1.3 to hidden files from EVERYTHING tool?

I am waiting for your answer,

Best Regards,

Zajec Hax 2017

• 4 weeks later...

This is a big problem, it should be updated urgent but i don't think it will be. The support is terrible after you purchase the program, you are on your own. Don't think that you will get help if you would have a problem. That's why i am not going to renew my licence.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived