IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Forgot password for Protected Folder.

nurktwin

If you forgot the password for Protected Folder please see

Forgot password for Protected Folder. SOLUTION:[Please follow the procedure]thread.

Hi, I cut and pasted the password and used it as the clue (I was doing a test first) The program offers the clue (same as password) when I enter it says its wrong though. TIA for any help,

Version Beta 2.0.0.4

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot password

I downloaded the program and set a password without locking any files or folders, now that i want to lock a file or folder i cant because i have forgotten the password i set up. I cant uninstall the program without the password which it asks for. How can I retrieve my password or uninstall so i can re-install with a new password?

Thanks

Vic

Forgot Protected Folder Password

I also forgot the password. I didn't use any of my 'normal' passwords. I used a hint, but I guess that wasn't a good hint. Can you please advise?

I was also trying the Protected Folder Beta considering possible purchase.

Forgot password to program and cannot uninstall/upgrade

I decided to try your protected folder program on my girlfriends and my own PC, and we cannot get them to update or uninstall because we cycled through every password we have and none of them worked.

I know for a fact as I set it up it would have been one of those passwords but none of them are working and I cannot uninstall it even :-x:-x::evil::evil:

First off in the future do not make a program that has a password lockout of uninstalling this is a form of malware, we should not have to reformat the HDD to remove a program period. second off make a way to retrieve lost passwords or even reset them though registered e-mail or something because people forgetting their password these days is a very common thing. In any event we would like a way to get this program of yours off our computers, I loved iobit with ASC free and smart defrag etc. but you should never make a program with no way to remove it if password is locked that is ludicrous.

Sincerely, Lill.

When I try to unistall the program, it asks for a password, what program does that?? And I'm for sure at the password I set for it, but it's telling me the password is wrong...wtf?:-? ...I just wanna know if there's a way to get into it, so I can retrieve my folders, and uninstall it!:cry:

Archived