IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem ? with Smart defrag

I don't know if this problem is associated with Smart defrag but it seems too much of a coincidence.

The day after installing and running defrag I was unable to open my internet browser on any of my three computers, It seems that my DNS on each computer was corrupted. When I reset my router and reset my computers, the Smart defrag had been uninstalled without my action. :(

• 1 month later...

another small bug with smart defrag beta1.1 ?

I am running XP with Smart Defrag beta 1.1. Twice since the update to 1.1, I have tried to open it from the icon in my tray and nothing happened. I could not even open it from start menu. The only way I could get it to work was to go to task manager and end the process and re-open the program. All other times I tried to open it it worked fine. Nothing shows up in the bug log. I don't know if it is a bug or a freak happening.

Archived