IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag 6 not auto trimming my SSD

Hi,

I already submitted a Pro support ticket but since lately the paid support is ignored (and hope my ticket is NOT ignored) I'm also placing this at the forum.

Smart Defrag supports the trim function for SSDs, but seems that there is a bug or a feature that is missing:

If I manually analyze my SSD (drive C), Smartdefrag suggest to trim 1 item, but if I left Smart Defrag running as usually with auto-analyze and auto-defrag enabled, it just auto defrags my HDDs, but doesn't trim my SSD.

Can this be looked by iobit?

Se attached screen that shows that analyzing C drive, Smart defrag suggest to trim 1 item

• 3 years later...

Hi,

Now on Smart Defrag 8.3 this is still present, the reports says to enable TRIM but even that auto defrag and smary defrag are on, Smart Defrag never auto trims SSD (se attached a screenshot of the report).

So, several time have passed and as of today Smart Defrag is not auto trimming SSDs, can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Smart Defrag Report.png