Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > Advanced SystemCare > ASC General Discussions > Advanced SystemCare v4
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Advanced SystemCare v4 Discussions for Advanced SystemCare v4. More than 130 million downloads and 100 million users.!

Old Mar. 3rd, 2012, 02:38

Question Advanced SystemCare v4 Free?

Yesterday my Advanced SystemCare Ver 3.7.2 had a pop up to "...download Ver 4.... blah blah blah... automately recognized and transferred for free." I click ok and the web site opens then wants me to pay. What I'm I missing here? Has anyone seen this.
I'm attaching the pop-up message.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Advanced SystemCare.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	9565  
Old Mar. 3rd, 2012, 03:18
Administrator

Smile Welcome

Welcome to the forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlugKnocker View Post
Yesterday my Advanced SystemCare Ver 3.7.2 had a pop up......
Version 3.7.2 is really old, Advanced SystemCare is now at Version 5
Quote:
......automately recognized and transferred for free."......
The message says "....the valid PRO license will be automatically recognized and transferred for free..." since you don't have a Pro license this does not apply to you.
Quote:
.....I click ok and the web site opens then wants me to pay....
What website were you taken to, IObit.com?
When you say "wants me to pay", do you mean you were presented with advertising for the Pro version of the software and given an option to purchase the product? If so, this is normal procedure for companies that offer both free and paid versions of their products. Advanced SystemCare still has a Free version and you are welcome to use that.
Note: The Advanced SystemCare setup file you download is exactly the same for both the Free and Pro version.
You can use that free of charge but you will notice that some features are not available in the Free version, if you purchase Advanced SystemCare then you will receive a license code to 'unlock' the extra Pro features

Since you are updating from Advanced SystemCare 3 to Advanced SystemCare 5 I would advise you do a Clean Uninstall & Install
See This Post for details.
Screenshots are in This Post

When you have uninstalled Advanced SystemCare 3 download Advanced SystemCare 5 from the link in the first post of the thread Advanced SystemCare 5.1 (5.1.0.196) is Released!!! (UPDATED) and install it.

You can read more about Advanced SystemCare 5 in the Advanced SystemCare 5 section of this forum.

All the best, woz of oz

NEW USER PUBLIC PROFILE POLICY effective on February 01, 2013 !
It is compulsory to add your OS + Computer Details to your Profile

Usage of IObit Products
Information about using IObit software
Also contains a wealth of diverse information on many different related subjects