Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > Advanced SystemCare > ASC General Discussions > Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus Advanced SystemCare + anti-virus scanning and fixing, and real-time protection.

Old Sep. 5th, 2012, 09:14
IObit Golden Fan

Information and had posted on August 29 but again upload
Attached Files
File Type: zip IObit_Debug_Info.zip (111.5 KB, 43 views)
Old Sep. 5th, 2012, 19:13
IObit VIP

I have the latest version running on three W7-SP1 x64 computers all with the same software except for one or two apps. W7-SP1 was cleanly installed on all three computers within the last few weeks.

Anyway on just one of them yesterday I got one of those weird pop-up messages that said I should do something like send a report since ASC w AV would not update. I just closed the message and then tried to manually update ASC w AV. It had been updated earlier in the day but if the update was current ASC w AV should have told me that when I tried to run the manual update. It did not. It didn't do anything.

I then tried to scan and it wouldn't do that either. In fact it wouldn't do anything. So I used Windows Task Manger to kill the all three ASC w AV processes that were open. I then tried to restart ASC w AV but it would not restart or reload. So I rebooted and it loaded just fine and has been working okay ever since.

If it happens again I will post the specific message but I will not send a report from the pop-up just in case it is a rogue malware attack.

Everything else on that computer seems to working fine and I am having no problems with the other two computers which are networked to the one I had a problem with ASC w AV on.
Old Sep. 7th, 2012, 13:18
IObit Golden Fan

I found a solution guide to get the updated antivirus
1) this link to download the update offline bitdefender 32bits (the product in native 32-bit)

http://download.bitdefender.com/upda...pluginsx86.exe

2) copy it to the folder C: \ Program Files (x86) \ IObit \ Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 \ Antivirus \ Plugins

3) run

be well updated antivirus, I did not find any reference in the program temporary database that is running

bye
Old Sep. 7th, 2012, 20:49
IObit VIP

Talking no auto update setting

Hi All,
read this about 3x think what Victor is Proposing is that,
IF settings is set for Auto update it should be for AV as well.
IT DOES NOT
show this in the
MORE>SETTINGS>ANTIVIRUS,
it has to be done manually.

Roy
Old Sep. 11th, 2012, 11:44
IObit Golden Fan

It took more than 10 days of notification of the problem, anyone have any solution :
Old Sep. 16th, 2012, 20:56

Mine updates every day, and I'd like to stop that. I do not believe that a new update is generated every day and I am worried I am downloading viruses.
Old Sep. 17th, 2012, 13:04
IObit Golden Fan

It took more than 20 days of notification of the problem, anyone have any solution
Old Sep. 17th, 2012, 13:09
Mediator®

Smile

Hi syris,

Updating definition files is the most common thing with all Antivirus software, as every day new threats are on the web.

If you want to use an Antivirus software (IMO you should), you have to accept that they will update every day even more than one time.

One thing is for sure that when any antivirus software is updating, no virus is downloaded.

Cheers.

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -
Old Sep. 27th, 2012, 14:36
IObit Golden Fan

Any solution, unfortunately the problem is repeated in Advanced SystemCare Ultimate beta 1 (not based tatos updated antivirus, or indicate that the installed base date)
Old Sep. 27th, 2012, 15:15
Administrator

hi Victor
You are talking about a beta version, right?
Cheers
solbjerg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor2k View Post
Any solution, unfortunately the problem is repeated in Advanced SystemCare Ultimate beta 1 (not based tatos updated antivirus, or indicate that the installed base date)
Itemized subjects Table of content
In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
Clean Install concept Clean Install
Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines