Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > Advanced SystemCare > ASC General Discussions > Advanced SystemCare v6
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Advanced SystemCare v6 Advanced SystemCare v6 is available with amazing features.

Old Sep. 16th, 2012, 20:18
IObit Fan

Default ASC Ultimate and ASC v.6

hello everybody i have just one question. ASC Ultimate and ASC v.6 will be the same or they will be two things different. By the way when ASC v.6 will be ready? Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice weekend.
Old Sep. 17th, 2012, 02:10
IObit Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
hello everybody i have just one question. ASC Ultimate and ASC v.6 will be the same or they will be two things different. By the way when ASC v.6 will be ready? Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice weekend.
Hi edgardo,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is an updated version of current Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013.

ASC v6 is the update of ASC v5. Its final release date is not determined because it depends on the beta test feedback.
Old Sep. 17th, 2012, 15:03
IObit Fan

hello and good morning everybody. Cicely thank you very much for your answer and I will be waiting for ASC v.6
Have a nice week. Greetings.