Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > IObit Security Software > IObit Malware Fighter v2
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

IObit Malware Fighter v2 IObit Malware Fighter v2 is out!

Old Jun. 16th, 2013, 08:44

Default Malware Fighter Popup window...

I keep getting a Malware Popup window that asks me to download Malware Fighter, I've already have the most up to date Malware Fighter installed, so I'm wondering if this is some kind of Malware it self? It getting annoying when you are in the middle of a chat when this kepps popping up. Is it from 10Bit or is it a fake...I've tried to scan it to send it to you but it disappears when I do.. It is exactly the same window that 10Bit uses so I cannot possibly tell if it is from a genuine 10Bit source...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Xue View Post
Before reporting a false positive, please save a scan report first and post it here. This will help us know the detailed information about the scan result.
Old Jun. 16th, 2013, 10:11
Mediator®

Smile

Hi eastbo44,

Please indicate the version and edition of your IMF (IMF v2 Pro or Free?).

Even if you have the latest version, I would suggest to re-install IMF v2.0.1.8 from the links in IObit Malware Fighter 2.0.1.8 is released! thread.

Please inform if you see the same pop-up window after updating. If you get it again please take a screenshot and post it in your next post.

Cheers.

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -
Old Jun. 17th, 2013, 06:53
IObit Support

Hi eastbo44,

Thanks for your feedback.

Did you re-install IMF v2.0.1.8? If you still have the issue after re-installation, please send us the related screenshots as enoskype said.

Thanks for supporting IObit.
Old Jun. 17th, 2013, 13:51

Default Download message

I am using the free version of IOBIT.

Every time I start up my computer I receive a message box telling me that there is a new version of IOBIT to download. I click on it to do so and it says you have the newest version.

How do I disable this so it does not show up on my computer screen every time I start it up?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tuf
Old Jun. 18th, 2013, 03:26
IObit Support

Hi tufunuf,

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you have the latest IMF v2? And you can download it from http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=15547

If you have the latest IMF v2, but still have the issue. Please send us the related screenshot to show the popup.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Thank you for supporting IObit!