Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > Advanced SystemCare > ASC General Discussions > Advanced SystemCare v5
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Advanced SystemCare v5 #1 system utility in the world is released!

Old Mar. 7th, 2012, 23:48
IObit Golden Fan

Default DelayLoad.exe

what is it and what does it do Explain please.Just found this in my Processes never seen it be for i found search's for it and i found it was part of ASC 5 but i don't know what it is for.
Old Mar. 8th, 2012, 14:37
IObit Golden Fan

This EXE only seems too show up in windows 7 I am useing Xp again and its not in my Processes list.So way does it only show in windows 7 and not Xp.I don't know i don't get it.Unless its there for 7 and not Xp
Old Mar. 8th, 2012, 16:13
IObit Expert VIP

When I saw that 'delayload.exe' was using memory and I did not know what it did,
I renamed it to 'delayload.old', which stopped it from loading and I have not seen any problems, in running ASC, after doing that.

I not sure what it does but evidently it is Not really needed with W-7.
It may have something to do with Auto-load at Bootup, but I never do any Auto-loads or scheduled Auto-runs,
I only run ASC manually.

Last edited by Toppack : Mar. 8th, 2012 at 16:23.
Old Mar. 9th, 2012, 09:10
IObit Support

Hi Xcom46,

Please don't worry about this issue, delayload.exe is used to start the the delayed programs.

We have improved the function in the next update which will be released very soon.
Old May. 30th, 2012, 05:41

Exclamation When will it be fixed?

My computer does not auto load ASC or any program on start up unlike others who have had the same problem. But, just like all the others all of a sudden my computer starts hanging up and not opening programs like IE like it once did after start up. Once I finally got the process manager to come up I see the first running process listed is "delayload.exe".

I have ASC Version 5 with "delayload.exe" showing to be updated on March 12, 2012. One post I saw said that an update that was due to come out sometime in March 2012 would address the issue. It did but, not in a positive way for all of us.

Why is this exe file required as part of ASC?
How do I fix it>
Old May. 31st, 2012, 02:25
IObit Support

Hi choppingblock,

Please download the latest version of Advanced SystemCare V5.3 from the link below to see how it works.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Advanced_S...nal_d5927.html

Thanks for your help.