Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > Advanced SystemCare > ASC General Discussions > Advanced SystemCare v5
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Advanced SystemCare v5 #1 system utility in the world is released!

Old Apr. 27th, 2012, 20:50

Default Advanced SystemCare Pro

I have just renewed my licence code for Advanced SystemCare Pro. Invoice 12063277 26/4/12. Tryed to re-enter my licence code and the software is telling me that this key is invalid. So, My Advanced SystemCare Pro has gone back to the free version. I have emailed Iobit support a few times but had no answer back. All I want is for them to fix my current licence code or send me anew one. My recent order included protected folder and that works well. How hard is it to get this problem fixed
I do not want to start asking for refunds becuase the software works well and Iam happy with it. Just want the licence key fixed.

Last edited by grahamdavid3157 : Apr. 27th, 2012 at 20:54.
Old Apr. 27th, 2012, 21:15
Mediator®

Smile

Hi grahamdavid3157, welcome to IObit Forum!

Please send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely, refer to this thread, and explain your situation, I am sure it will be solved ASAP.

Cheers.

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -
Old May. 5th, 2012, 16:08

Default License Code says I have already used 3 computers

Please update my database and fix it so I can enter my paid for reg. code again.. The computer I was using, crashed a dozen times and I reg. the program again and again.. finally that computer died for good. I got a new computer and installed pro... and now it says I have already used all my computers (3) and it wants me to buy the pro again...LOL.. no way...

I have tried to contact you guys 3 times now and I have gotten NO REPLY OR HELP from anyone!!! Is everyone there on vacation????? So, now I am in your forums to seek someone to help me... ummm, no user can help..it has to be from someone that has access to the pro database!!

Please help me out here! Thanks

CrazyHorse
Old May. 5th, 2012, 16:19
Administrator

Hi crazyhorse
The way to go in a situation as you describe is to PM Cicely and fully describe your situation.
The reason of course is that you have changed one computer to a new one and the data then count your computers as 4 while you only have license for three.
IObit is usually very understanding in circumstances like yours.
PM → Private Message to Cicely is our usual recommendation, but you can also email support@iobit.com

Cheers
solbjerg

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post

Please update my database and fix it so I can enter my paid for reg. code again.. The computer I was using, crashed a dozen times and I reg. the program again and again.. finally that computer died for good. I got a new computer and installed pro... and now it says I have already used all my computers (3) and it wants me to buy the pro again...LOL.. no way...

I have tried to contact you guys 3 times now and I have gotten NO REPLY OR HELP from anyone!!! Is everyone there on vacation????? So, now I am in your forums to seek someone to help me... ummm, no user can help..it has to be from someone that has access to the pro database!!

Please help me out here! Thanks

CrazyHorse
Itemized subjects Table of content
In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
Clean Install concept Clean Install
Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines