Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > Game Booster > Game Booster v3 & Razer Game Booster
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Game Booster v3 & Razer Game Booster Turn slow PC into a fast gaming box!

Old May. 13th, 2012, 13:07

Unhappy Temperature tool disappeared

Hi, I was using gamebooster v3.4 and the temperature tool was there, and suddenly disappeared... Tried a clean install, and nothing... Now installed v3.5 beta, and keep having the same problem =/
Can anyone help me?
Thx in advance

EDIT: When i try to configure the processes that will close on Boosting, the "Hide Temperature" icon appears (although no temperature is actually shown...)

Last edited by Bwing : May. 13th, 2012 at 13:11.
Old May. 13th, 2012, 16:02
IObit Fan

Same problem for me here!

Ludor
Old May. 26th, 2012, 00:11

yea same here it worked for like 3 days then nothing it shows the option and it changes when clicked & the dropbox dont drop
Old May. 27th, 2012, 15:40

Default Game Booster Temp Bar disappeared

I have the same problem. I installed GB, 3 days later temp bar, gone. It says hide temps but there is nothing there. I did a COMPLETE uninstall and waalaa! bar is back. 3 days later it is gone again. I really depend on that bar. What is the issue with it?
Old May. 28th, 2012, 00:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiv View Post
I have the same problem. I installed GB, 3 days later temp bar, gone. It says hide temps but there is nothing there. I did a COMPLETE uninstall and waalaa! bar is back. 3 days later it is gone again. I really depend on that bar. What is the issue with it?
Did that to, it never worked really from 2nd day for me.
Old May. 28th, 2012, 11:21

Same situation here, although I didn't do a reinstall just for one feature. Too much trouble getting my games into the game box to want to do that.
Old May. 28th, 2012, 14:18

Default gamebox icons

I haven't a problem with the icons. I make sure the icon is on the the desktop left click, hold, and drag it into the gamebox.
Old May. 29th, 2012, 01:45

im having the same issue. was nice finaly knowing what my temps were running at. then poof gone. couldnt get em back with 3.4. tried getting the 3.5 beta the little hide show buttons are there but no temps. how do i get em back?
Old May. 29th, 2012, 04:59
IObit Support

Hi all,

Did you guys exit Game Booster before you turn off your computers?

If your Game Booster terminated by force, like force shut down a computer while Game Booster is still running in the background, you may have this problem.
Old Jun. 11th, 2012, 02:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicely View Post
Hi all,

Did you guys exit Game Booster before you turn off your computers?

If your Game Booster terminated by force, like force shut down a computer while Game Booster is still running in the background, you may have this problem.
Also of note GameBooster can exit abnormally on its own. For example the other day I clicked the [x] on GameBooster. And the very next message was that GameBooster had quit. Ultimately when one clicks [x] that is the expected result. Just not abnormally. Now it no longer shows the temp tools. And while you note people may have this issue if this happens. I think those who posted, and myself, would like to know how to correct this. As a uninstall does not work. Uninstalled/Installed 3.4 even the beta. All persisting to keeping these tools hidden. Would love to know the actual file(s) to delete. That will enable these tools again. Thank you.

*EDIT*
GB should have a menu option to clear all its stored data. That way if any issues happen, or this. One click, restored, done.

Last edited by Dan11 : Jun. 11th, 2012 at 02:19.