Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > Advanced SystemCare > ASC General Discussions > Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus Advanced SystemCare + anti-virus scanning and fixing, and real-time protection.

Old Jul. 18th, 2012, 22:27

Default need to delete Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus completely

I've installed Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus but when I try to access Windows Updates page and getting an error message, however I've removed the program! And still runs in the background?
And how to remove it completely? Is there a tool to delete it completely?

And Windows Firewall "tells me that there is a program that uses it will, monitor yourself?
Old Jul. 18th, 2012, 23:33
Mediator®

You can use standalone IObit Uninstaller downloadable from link in IObit Uninstaller v2.2 is released! thread.

It is pitty that you have uninstalled the program really not finding the glitch in your system.

Cheers.

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -
Old Jul. 19th, 2012, 00:16
Malware Advisor Moderator

Agreed Enoskype! I hope Ghot decides to check it out!

Sincerely,
-Mel
Live long and prosper!

Old Jul. 19th, 2012, 00:22

I've using the uninstall program but still the same problem.
Old Jul. 19th, 2012, 00:32
Malware Advisor Moderator

Default Hi Ghot! Welcome to the Iobit forums!

So are you able to open the Windows update function and then you can't access the installed updates? What is the error message exactly... please post it here exactly!

Had you just installed ASC AV and run it when this problem first appeared? Now that it is uninstalled, have you attempted to restore to a previous point?

Sincerely,
-Mel
Live long and prosper!

Old Jul. 19th, 2012, 02:49
Administrator

Hi Ghot
Did you uninstall while you had the program running automatically in the background?
I think that closing the program completely down prior to uninstalling is the best way to do it.
Cheers
solbjerg
http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.p...9220#post39220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghot View Post
I've installed Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus but when I try to access Windows Updates page and getting an error message, however I've removed the program! And still runs in the background?
And how to remove it completely? Is there a tool to delete it completely?

And Windows Firewall "tells me that there is a program that uses it will, monitor yourself?
Itemized subjects Table of content
In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
Clean Install concept Clean Install
Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines
Old Jul. 19th, 2012, 04:10

yep’ can't access the installed updates.

Here is the error message.

Code:
[Error number: 0x8024400A] 
  The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem. 
For self-help options: 

Frequently Asked Questions

Find Solutions

Windows Update Newsgroup 
For assisted support options: 

Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)
At the moment I have not tried to restore to the previous point, so I do not know what I should do.
Old Jul. 19th, 2012, 04:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by solbjerg View Post
Hi Ghot
Did you uninstall while you had the program running automatically in the background?
I think that closing the program completely down prior to uninstalling is the best way to do it.
Cheers
solbjerg
http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.p...9220#post39220
hi.

The first time that has been used this program and I do not know if the uninstall program was while working in the background or there was a screening process was taking place in the background while I uninstall the program ..
However I have used this tool for cleaning but I think it can not clean, so I did not find an option to clean up my own program in this tool.
Old Jul. 19th, 2012, 05:22
IObit Support

Hi Ghot,

IObit Uninstaller can uninstall Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus completely.

As you said the program can not be uninstalled, could you please also take a screenshot of the error you got when you try to uninstall completely?
Old Jul. 19th, 2012, 05:58
Administrator

Hi Ghot
If it was your first install of an ASC program the uninstall command should have uninstalled the program. But if you had automatic functions running in the program it may not have been able to uninstall the elements running.
Likewise if you had activated TurboBoost it may have closed down automatic updating to save resources.
You could try opening your services and check if automatic updating is activated. Services can be opened by writing services.msc in Run
Cheers
solbjerg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghot View Post
hi.

The first time that has been used this program and I do not know if the uninstall program was while working in the background or there was a screening process was taking place in the background while I uninstall the program ..
However I have used this tool for cleaning but I think it can not clean, so I did not find an option to clean up my own program in this tool.
Itemized subjects Table of content
In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
Clean Install concept Clean Install
Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines