Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > Advanced SystemCare > ASC General Discussions > Advanced SystemCare v6
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Advanced SystemCare v6 Advanced SystemCare v6 is available with amazing features.

Old Oct. 19th, 2012, 16:21

Default ASC 6 Pro

Looks like an interesting program, but not so sure I want everything happening automatically and running in the background.
Is there a way to make it more of a manual program? How about undoing what it may have just changed?
Old Oct. 19th, 2012, 16:48
Malware Advisor Moderator

Default Hi Tom G... welcome to the Iobit forums!

On the top right of the main ASC GUI, you will find a button that you can press to get to the settings... if you go through all your settings you can turn off any or all the automatic functions. You can also find the "rescue" function on the top right which will enable you to undo any changes made by ASC.

Sincerely,
-Mel
Live long and prosper!

Old Oct. 24th, 2012, 19:33

Thumbs up Hey, Tom G!

I feel the same way you do: I don't let ANYTHING run automatically on my machine and Mel is right, when you get into settings it's really easy to turn off all the auto care functions.

I've been using ASC Pro versions for 2 years now. It's an excellent and powerful program that addresses a TON of potential problem areas that other programs just don't (and I've tried them all). It also deals with performance and maintenance issues more thoroughly than most other programs, free or paid for.

One thing I will say, because ASC Pro does so much and works in every area of your computer, there are a TON of settings for you to choose from. I just went through them slowly, one by one, and after a few test scans to see if I was getting what I wanted out of ASC, I haven't had to change any major settings since.

Good luck to you!