Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > Advanced SystemCare > ASC General Discussions > Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus Advanced SystemCare + anti-virus scanning and fixing, and real-time protection.

Old Nov. 14th, 2012, 18:13

Default preventing ASC from loading at windows startup

I'm running Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 v5.6.4.273 on a windows 7 PC.

How do I prevent this program from loading at startup? I can't find any settings within the program to do this. I also uncheck the box in the msconfig startup tab and it seems to startup anyway after reboot.

Please help me fix this problem.
Old Nov. 14th, 2012, 19:21
Mediator®

Smile

Hi zeedee11, welcome to IObit Forum!

You can not prevent ASC Antivirus 2013 starting with Windows like other Antivirus programs as it is an Antivirus program and it is designed to start with Windows.

If you want to stop ASC running when Windows start, you have to uninstall ASC Antivirus 2013 and install ASC 6. (or if you insist ASC5.)

Cheers.

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -