Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > Game Booster > Game Booster v3 & Razer Game Booster
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Game Booster v3 & Razer Game Booster Turn slow PC into a fast gaming box!

Old Nov. 18th, 2012, 23:55

Default Problems with a game [Razer Game Booster]

I'm playing Battlefield play4free,and i can only execute the game acessing the site,if i try to execute the launcher,a error windows appears,so,i'm requesting a boost function,without having to open a game
Old Nov. 19th, 2012, 04:08
IObit Support

Hi macedo3,

We are sorry that we do not understand this issue clearly. Would you please send us a screenshot of this issue so that we can check it clearly?

Guide for taking screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Thanks for your time in advance.
Old Nov. 19th, 2012, 14:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicely View Post
Hi macedo3,

We are sorry that we do not understand this issue clearly. Would you please send us a screenshot of this issue so that we can check it clearly?

Guide for taking screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Thanks for your time in advance.
I do not think I explained right,i'm requesting a boost button for execute the booster without a game to launch,my game can only be executed on website,so I can not run it with the booster because if i try to execute the game without clicking on Play Now button on the website,a error window appear
Old Nov. 19th, 2012, 21:34
IObit VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by macedo3 View Post
I do not think I explained right,i'm requesting a boost button for execute the booster without a game to launch,my game can only be executed on website,so I can not run it with the booster because if i try to execute the game without clicking on Play Now button on the website,a error window appear
Well I sort of understand you. You cannot run RGB by itself like you could with the IOBIT versions. The only way to launch is it is with a game launch. I don't like that either.
Old Nov. 20th, 2012, 00:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterblaster View Post
Well I sort of understand you. You cannot run RGB by itself like you could with the IOBIT versions. The only way to launch is it is with a game launch. I don't like that either.
that's it,thanks!
Old Nov. 20th, 2012, 02:12
IObit Support

Hi All,

I have written down your concern and will let our program team know it.

Thanks in advance.