Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > Advanced SystemCare > ASC General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ASC General Discussions Let's share the unique experience, magic techniques, howtos, solutions and everything of Advanced SystemCare.

Old Jan. 1st, 2009, 20:41

Exclamation Clean Recycle Bin and Privacy (C)

To Iobit tech support: I have Advanced SystemCare Pro. Please explain what happens when I click on the "Clean Recycle Bin and Privacy (C)" option that is available when I right-mouse click on the Recycle Bin icon. Does this do anything different than what happens when I just select the standard "Empty Recycle Bin"? Thanks.
Old Jan. 1st, 2009, 22:19
Mediator®

Hi lesn,

Go to :
Main Interface of ASC 3 PRO=>click "Options" on top right=>"Options: General Settings" window=>click "Privacy Sweep" under "Maintain Windows" on the left pane =>"Options: Pivacy Sweep" window=>"Privacy Sweep" right pane=>Scan For=>select all the privacy items you want to be deleted=>click "Apply"=>click "OK".

All the checked items on the right pane under "Scan For" will be deleted together with your Recycle Bin content when you click on "Clean Recycle Bin and Privacy (C)" in the right click menu of Recycle Bin.
This is different than what happens when you just select the standard "Empty Recycle Bin".

I am not from IObit tech support, but I hope this helps.

Cheers.

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -
Old Jan. 3rd, 2009, 23:34

Thanks, enoskype.