Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > Advanced SystemCare > ASC General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ASC General Discussions Let's share the unique experience, magic techniques, howtos, solutions and everything of Advanced SystemCare.

Old Dec. 16th, 2009, 20:13

Default Advanced System Care problems

I have several problems with my Advanced System Care PRO version. Often, when scanning for spyware, it stucks without finishing the scanning. Then it also takes most of the CPU power so there is nothing else I can do with my computer. E.g. the AWC.exe file can continuously occupy 95% of CPU, so I have to restart my PC to be able to use it again.
Another problem is that I have to turn the system optimation off, otherwise it will change the smart card settings, so I can't log in to my bank without changing the settings again.
I hope you can solve these problems, otherwise I will unfortunately not renew my subscription. As it is now the program is more disturbing than helpful.
Old Dec. 16th, 2009, 20:44
Administrator

Hi Rolf
First please read all of Usage of IObit Products thread in the Lounge section.
Second what version are you using?
You are not taking advantage of the possibility to place needed functions in the Ignore list during the repair of "problems" in the Optimize System section.
Third how did you install? Over the top or was it a first time install?
Cheers
solbjerg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf Norström View Post
I have several problems with my Advanced System Care PRO version. Often, when scanning for spyware, it stucks without finishing the scanning. Then it also takes most of the CPU power so there is nothing else I can do with my computer. E.g. the AWC.exe file can continuously occupy 95% of CPU, so I have to restart my PC to be able to use it again.
Another problem is that I have to turn the system optimation off, otherwise it will change the smart card settings, so I can't log in to my bank without changing the settings again.
I hope you can solve these problems, otherwise I will unfortunately not renew my subscription. As it is now the program is more disturbing than helpful.
Itemized subjects Table of content
In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
Clean Install concept Clean Install
Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines
Old Dec. 16th, 2009, 23:31
Other Moderator

Hi Rolf,
Occasionally I find that mine hangs on "Spyware Scan", always on a cookie. I found that if I note the name of the cookie it hangs on, I go into my browser file cache & find it & delete it. Sometimes I have to delete a few, but that seems to clear the problem.
samr.
Old Dec. 16th, 2009, 23:39
Mediator®

Hi guys,

I find it very practical to have a shortcut to ASC's win Manager on the desktop, to use it for the cookies annoyances when I don't have my IObit toolbar equiped browser open, where I can also reach from the tools=>Security=>Windows Manager hover over menu to the same function.

Cheers.

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -
Old Dec. 16th, 2009, 23:59
Malware Advisor Moderator

Default Much here to find out.

Despite hang up, why not stop process utilizing task manager... instead of reboot?

Smart card settings? What is in the slot??