Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube Get FREE Online Help Free Download IObit Products  

Go Back   IObit.Com Forums > Advanced SystemCare > ASC General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ASC General Discussions Let's share the unique experience, magic techniques, howtos, solutions and everything of Advanced SystemCare.

Old Jan. 1st, 2011, 03:32

Default Does IOBIT Fix DLL ERRORS??

I have an error with a file called ACDintouch50.dll

Is there a tool to fix this with the Pro Version of IOBIT?
Old Jan. 1st, 2011, 10:16
Expert User

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonreaderman View Post
I have an error with a file called ACDintouch50.dll

Is there a tool to fix this with the Pro Version of IOBIT?
That's an ACDSee library, not windows. It's installed with their software and used by nothing but their software. I think it installs a service.

It's most likely a wrong version, corrupted, or missing. I don't see IOBit putting a downloader for 3rd party DLLs in, if patching registry keys for shared DLL doesn't fix it in ASC you might want to try to do a reinstall..
Old Jan. 1st, 2011, 15:05

Thanks, I surmised that but I was just making sure. I plugged in this acdsee dll on the net and there was a program that said they could fix it in some way. I am wary. The program says it just fixes DLL errors. Hmmmm???? I just don't see how myself.

I have tried reinstall and system restore. Since this is an old version, I don't think support from acdsee would work. They would just want me to by the new version and that might not work. This pro photo was a great program to work with. It is a shame.
Old Jan. 1st, 2011, 15:25
IObit Expert VIP

I find in general to fix dll errors run SFC or reinstall the relevant software.

a lot of dodgy sites out hide under the offer of dll downloads
Old Jan. 2nd, 2011, 00:51

Sunny, something is going on with IOBIT now. I am going to post on it as a thread.

What you suggested is something that I did first and it did not work. The odd thing is that my daughter is a user and she has acdsee on her side. It works fine over there.

My computer is losing about a Gig a week and I am not downloading anything. My computer will be gone in about a month if this still goes on. IOBIT is not working to fix this. I freed up about 1.5 gigs this week and now it is slowing going away somewhere.

Now my scan button on IOBIT is gone in the Maintain Windows field. I can no longer scan. I went to settings and pressed recommended & applied the recommended settings and still now scan button. Something is wrong and IOBIT may be the culprit.

I am only guessing.