IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Malwarebytes ADW Cleaner Driver Booster v4 detection

We No Speak

Thanks for your report.

You may please install the newest version from http://update.iobit.com/dl/driver_booster_setup.exe to see if it still be detected as PUP.

For your information, PUP is a very controversial topic since it also makes legit programs as PUP. And we have contacted MBAM to resolve the PUP issue of our Advanced SystemCare several months ago but the flag is still there. So it would be better if you can also help us by asking Malwarebytes to remove this detection.

THANKS.

Thanks for your report.

You may please install the newest version from http://update.iobit.com/dl/driver_booster_setup.exe to see if it still be detected as PUP.

For your information, PUP is a very controversial topic since it also makes legit programs as PUP. And we have contacted MBAM to resolve the PUP issue of our Advanced SystemCare several months ago but the flag is still there. So it would be better if you can also help us by asking Malwarebytes to remove this detection.

THANKS.

Thanks for your response. And yes I already purchased Driver Booster v5 but will not install it until all 3 of my computers are together. I want to make sure I can activate all 3 installs at the same time. For some reason with Driver Booster v4 it wouldn't activate on the third computer saying I've reached my limit. There was a gap of a few months between installs though, so just playin' it safe....

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your response. And yes I already purchased Driver Booster v5 but will not install it until all 3 of my computers are together. I want to make sure I can activate all 3 installs at the same time. For some reason with Driver Booster v4 it wouldn't activate on the third computer saying I've reached my limit. There was a gap of a few months between installs though, so just playin' it safe....

Thanks again.

Hi,

Very sorry for the late reply.

If your license code is for 3 PCs, we can guarantee that it can be used to activate the PRO version on three computers at the same time.

If you have any problem about the license code, you may please email us via dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will help accordingly.

Archived