IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Software Updater 3

Cicely

Hi All,

IObit Software Updater v3 Final is available now. Check it out and enjoy the new features now.

1. Download Now

Download IObit Software Updater 3

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: beta-feedback@iobit.com

- Join the discussion on our forums.

3. Share Software Updater with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New:

+ Larger database (expanded by 150%) to support updating more programs safely with 1-click, without bundleware

+ Optimized the update algorithms to accelerate the update by 150%

+ Newly support updating multi-language versions of some popular programs, like Firefox, WinRAR, and Mozilla Thunderbird

+ Added Remote Work Tools category to install popular remote working programs easily

+ New Store to provide the best price for some interesting and useful software

+ Brand-new UI for a better and more user-friendly experience

+ Supported 34 languages

+ And more can be discovered by you

5. Description:

IObit Software Updater is an easy-to-use and lightweight program, which helps you update outdated programs and install the most popular and must-have programs with just 1-click.

With the expanded database, IObit Software Updater now supports installing and updating programs in 7 categories: Browsers, Remote Work Tools, Security, Social, Multimedia, Runtimes, and Utilities & Tools. It also supports updating the multi-language version of some popular programs, like Firefox and WinRAR. With the 1-click update approach, it frees you from updating programs one by one from different sources and websites. And IObit Software Updater has optimized update algorithms to increase the update speed, which saves you more time. Meanwhile, IObit Software Updater allows you to check and update programs automatically at a scheduled time and shut down/reboot your computer after the update is completed. Last but not least, the Store module of IObit Software Updater provides you with the best prices for some interesting and useful programs.

All in all, IObit Software Updater must be your best choice to install programs or update installed programs, especially when you get a new computer or after you reinstall, format, or upgrade your computer.

• 4 months later...

Hi IObit team! One or even two weeks have passed since the release of the new version of the VLC player with some security patches, but your application still does not offer an update. Why so long? At the moment, updater offers really little software for updating and does it very slowly. Make a python script for automatic monitoring of sites such as softpedia and majorgeeks, and download new versions immediately after they are available, and you can expand the list of supported software by collecting telemetry to get data about popular softwares from users, just separate the data for China and Europe. Regards.

• 4 months later...

Hi IObit team! Software Updater definitely has some problems with messenger VIber. Currently its version is defined by Software Updater as 13.5 and offers to update it to 13.8. But in fact I already have v14.0 of Viber installed and it's up to date. Is it possible to fix this problem?

Hi IObit team! Software Updater definitely has some problems with messenger VIber. Currently its version is defined by Software Updater as 13.5 and offers to update it to 13.8. But in fact I already have v14.0 of Viber installed and it's up to date. Is it possible to fix this problem?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have forwarded it to our product team and our experts will further update our database to fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...
Iobit Sofware Updater 3.4(probably same as all previous versions) has no ability to scan other partition than "C:" - partition with OS installed.

Hi,

Please kindly offer us more details so that we can understand the issue you have encountered with IObit Software Updater better.

Thanks for your time.

my PC has two partitions :

1. Partition with Windows Operational System + games = C: ,

and all IObit prodcuts(free) have ability to "scan" or recognize - only partiotion C;

2. Support Partition where all additional programs are installed (IObit and rest) = D:

so, while those installed on D partition, programs when launched don't "see" anything installed at all and always prepose to install - that meaning on C partition. :-(

Still problems with Viber, mentioned above. Software Updater offers to update it from 14.2 to 14.4, while I already have 14.4. 2 months passed since I had mentioned this and SU have got 2 updates during this time, but still this problem is not fixed:(

Still problems with Viber, mentioned above. Software Updater offers to update it from 14.2 to 14.4, while I already have 14.4. 2 months passed since I had mentioned this and SU have got 2 updates during this time, but still this problem is not fixed:(

Hello,

Sorry about it. Please kindly follow the steps below to help us further look into it.

1. Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitCo...onFile_isu.exe

2. Double click GetIObitConfigurationFile_isu to run it, click the button 'Save report to Desktop'

3. Wait for a while until you see a file su_logs_YYYYMMDD.log generated on your desktop.( YYYYMMDD should be the actual date when this file is generated.)

4. Send that file su_logs _YYYYMMDD.log to us.

Thanks,:-)

Hello,

Sorry about it. Please kindly follow the steps below to help us further look into it.

1. Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitCo...onFile_isu.exe

2. Double click GetIObitConfigurationFile_isu to run it, click the button 'Save report to Desktop'

3. Wait for a while until you see a file su_logs_YYYYMMDD.log generated on your desktop.( YYYYMMDD should be the actual date when this file is generated.)

4. Send that file su_logs _YYYYMMDD.log to us.

Thanks,:-)

Hello. Where should I send a log file? Here uploading files with extention .log is not allowed. Also I tried to sent it via free support form:

https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedb....php?type=free

but not sure, it was accepted, since after submitting it, just plane white page is coming.

Here are the screenshots of the issue.

Hello. Where should I send a log file? Here uploading files with extention .log is not allowed. Also I tried to sent it via free support form:

https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedb....php?type=free

but not sure, it was accepted, since after submitting it, just plane white page is coming.

Here are the screenshots of the issue.

Hi,

You can directly attache the log su_logs _YYYYMMDD.log here.

Much appreciated.:-)