IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem running Advanced System Care

Ilias

I had procced the System Care 11. Sometime it upgrade to System Care 12. I have 40 days left for ending my licence, but the progrmam does't run. It pop up a winnow to download the pro version and even i download the free version nothing's happen. When i cliick to run the program it does the same again. So I pay for a program to use it untill 2019-11-29 but i cant use it about a week now and even more...Good work for you gues.

Have you tried to contact the support team? They can help you quickly. There is some issue with the registration I guess. So this issue can be solved from there end only. Don't hamper too much with your registration or you might lose it. I also had some issues with registration, the support team helped me in no time. Hopefully, they can solve your problem as well.

regards,

Lewis