Wrong temps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong temps

I've been thinking for a long time to report this bug but im have not shure for it now im shure the problem is in the performance monitor as you can see on the screen - on left side is my game on right site is the perf monitor with hwinfo64 program of which im 100% sure its accurate.
    And such bad accuracy for GPU or CPU temperature is really dangerous after 64 degrees happen something wrong ( please fix it already ) .
    Attached Files

How do you know which temperature is correct, other than assuming that windows is correct.
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Because im try severals apps and the results are 100% acc. for hwinfo64 i have no doubts and specialy this app is the most accurate for AMD hardware with im .

Comment

uforce it's always possible to something is wrong in my TV but i'm sure in my statement .

Comment

It probably means that your processor cannot handle the load of parallel computing and that your system needs a GPU.
          Your problem will be solved if you buy a new GPU.

Comment

Thanks for the clear answers, for a long time I could not understand what was wrong with my computer

Comment

Working...
            X