This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIDGET INTEGRATED TO ADVANCED SYSTEMCARE 13

((I know that asc is in the last few ringtones for the release but this suggestion can be worked on and maybe launched in version 13.1)).

THIS SUGGESTION AND TO ENABLE USER IN DAILY WILL REPAIR THAT WIDGET CAN BE USED NOT ONLY FOR A GREAT FACE FOR DESKTOP OR NOTBOOK HOW TO HELP USER.

MAY BE LAUNCHED INDIVIDUALLY WITH INTEGRATED ADVANCED SYSTEMCARE 13 WIDGET WILL BE LOCATED IN THE WIRE BOX, WHEN OPENING THE WIDGET MANAGER YOU WILL SEE VARIOUS OPTIONS OF WIDGET'S WHERE YOU CAN BE PUT IN.

WIDGET INTEGRATED TO ADVANCED SYSTEMCARE 13THIS SUGGESTION AND TO ENABLE USER IN DAILY WILL REPAIR THAT WIDGET CAN BE USED NOT ONLY FOR A GREAT FACE FOR DESKTOP OR NOTBOOK HOW TO HELP USER.

° widget = disk manager: USER WILL SEE IN REAL TIME WHEN DISK CAPACITY INCREASES OR DECREASES WHEN INSTALLING OR UNINSTALLING PROGRAMS OR FILES | BY DEFAULT LOCAL DISC 'C' OR WIDGET CONTAINING TWO DISCS.

° widget = smart cleaning: WITH A CLICK IT WILL DO SMART CLEANING USING A MORE EFFICIENT AND FAST WAY TO CLEAN THE "COMPUTER".

° widget = task manager: DIFFERENT FROM WINDOWS THIS MANAGER INTEGRATED AS WIDGET WILL EASE THE USER AND FINISHES CLOSING TASKS FASTER BY WAITING FOR WAITING FOR WINDWOS MANAGER OPENING.

° widget = activity monitor: ASC PERFORMANCE MINITOR DIFFERENT THIS WIDGET WILL MONITOR ACTIVITIES MADE IN THE COMPUTER AND WARNING USER WHAT A PROGRAM IS RUNNING OR CARRYING OUT IN THE PLAN IS LEAVING THE COMPUTER SLOWLY INCUTING 2 INCTIONS, (RECOMMENDABLE) OR AUTOMATIC FINISHING, ALWAYS WITH USER NOTIFICATION OPTION.

° widget = record defragmentator: WITH A BUTTON TIGHTENING THE DEFRAGMENT USER WILL RECORDS THIS AND A FUNCTION PRESENTED ON A CLEANER THAT I USE ASC.

° widget = residual trash: AUTOMATICALLY THAT WIDGET USER WILL ACHIEVE IN REAL TIME WHEN BEGINS ACCUMULATED WASTE AND WITH A CLICK OR AUTOMATIC WASTE MAY SHOW AND WHAT WAS ACCUMULATED AND WHERE TO BE.

° widget = game booster: WITH THAT WIDGET WHEN OPENING A GAME AUTOMATICALLY PROCESSES WILL BE CLOSING FOR BEST PERFORMANCE, CLEAR WITH USER AUTHORIZATION ALSO ALWAYS RECEIVING NOTIFICATION (THAT WIDGE WILL OPTIMIZE INTELLIGENTLY TO PRODUCT INTELLIGENT)

° widget = maintenance: THIS MAKES A MAINTENANCE WHEN NECESSARY AND PROVIDES USER OF PROGRAMS WHICH LEADS COMPUTER INITIALIZATION AND GIVES USER OPTION FOR SUSPENSION SHOWN MODES WILL BE OPEN TO FOLLOW THE PROGRAM RETURN TO SLEEP MODE. IF ANY DRIVER WITH ERROR AUTOMATICALLY WILL DETECT AND REPAIR AUTOMATICALLY

° widget = system (I couldn't think of a name for this WIDGET): THIS FUNCTION VI IN AN OPTIMIZED I WAS TESTING; AND MONITORING AND FINISHING SERVICES OR PROCESSES THAT MAKE THE COMPUTER DELAY TO TURN OFF MANUAL OR AUTOMATICALLY ((ALWAYS THE USER WILL BE ADVISED THROUGH NOTIFICATION)) THIS FUNCTION HELPED MUCH TO THE TIME THAT THE COMPUTER CUSTOMER HAS BEEN ABLE TO SECOND PLAN.

° widget = mini file explorer: WITH WIDGET WORK AREA USER WILL HAVE ACCESS TO ANY FOLDER THAT REPLACES THE OPERATOR SYSTEM FILE DOES NOT MATTER WHAT, IMITATING A NINI SCREEN ONLY AND WILL HAVE NO ACCESS TO ALL OPEN PATTERN FILE EXPLORER.

WHEN CLICKING ON THE WIDGET TOOL WILL APPEAR A WINDOW WITH, WIDGET TO PUT ON THE WORKING AREA WITH FUNCTIONS OF, TRANSPARENTS KEEP IN FRONT AND ETC.
    Last edited by Scannan; Sep. 18th, 2019, 14:59.

Comment

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your feedback, which helps us a lot in improving the products.We have records your suggestions and will consider it carefully.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by FAM10 View Post
        Hi,

Another thing that I found as an inconvenient is that the user can´t add or delete cookies in Settings / Ignore list / Browser Cookies / 'Cookies to Delete' or 'Cookies to Keep'.

And I saw that the field 'Cookies to Delete' isn´t showing all the real cookies that are in all the browsers of the computer (of all user accounts); it seems to be they are some predefined cookies but not all the current cookies in the computer.

I consider that the cookie edition in this cookie Ignore List is a key point to control the keep or deleting of cookies in the computer during the cleaning work of ASC.
        Clarification/Update:
        In Settings / Ignore list / Browser Cookies / 'Cookies to Delete' there are very few cookies aparently because ASC isn´t detecting cookies from Microsoft Edge which is the only browser that I have (I compared it with CCleaner and this does detects a very large cookie list). I tried this ASC 13 in another computer with the Chrome browser and efectively the cookie list in the ´Cookies to Delete´ is very extensive. So, maybe ASC 13 isn´t working properly to detect and delete cookies from Microsoft Edge.

Comment

Hello FAM10,

Did you close Microsoft Edge before you run ASC to scan and fix? By the way, could you please also check whether you have ticked the following items in settings?
          1. Please open Advance System Care> Click the options at the top left corner and click "Setting"> Click "Privacy Sweep "under Clean & Optimize in the left panel > Tick cookies for your browser in the right panel > Click Apply and OK
          2. Click Protect panel -> click the Settings icon of Browser Anti-Tracking ->under Browsing Data > tick the items that you want to clear from your browsers.
          Waiting for your reply.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
            Hello FAM10,

Did you close Microsoft Edge before you run ASC to scan and fix? By the way, could you please also check whether you have ticked the following items in settings?
            1. Please open Advance System Care> Click the options at the top left corner and click "Setting"> Click "Privacy Sweep "under Clean & Optimize in the left panel > Tick cookies for your browser in the right panel > Click Apply and OK
            2. Click Protect panel -> click the Settings icon of Browser Anti-Tracking ->under Browsing Data > tick the items that you want to clear from your browsers.
            Waiting for your reply.
            Hello Cicely, thank you for your comment.
            I followed your steps in point 1 but the issue persists.
            Whit respect to point 2, I have the Browser Antitracker disable. Anyway, I checked the respective items and I didn´t install the Edge extensión: Without changes in the cookie Ignore list panel.

Comment

Almost ever time that I either exit the settings or exit ASC I get this popup window. I don't know if it's by desing but if you give users the option to disable something it's not nice to constantly berate them for choosing to do so.

Comment

Hi there, since installing v13 beta on my laptop, it is freezing when I click on 'fix' at the privacy issues part. It has stalled here for over an hour and it never happened before when using ASC 12. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Guy1 View Post
                  Almost ever time that I either exit the settings or exit ASC I get this popup window. I don't know if it's by desing but if you give users the option to disable something it's not nice to constantly berate them for choosing to do so.
                  Hi there,

Could you please check whether it won't pop-up if you click the Keep button?

When you exit ASC, all the service of ASC will be closed. As a result, some functions won't be worked without those service. So we need you to keep these neccessary service, which was kept by default. However, we are asked to make ASC pop up this to let users know the situation. We are really sorry about the troubles it brought to you.

Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Have a nice day.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

Originally posted by scrumpy23 View Post
                    Hi there, since installing v13 beta on my laptop, it is freezing when I click on 'fix' at the privacy issues part. It has stalled here for over an hour and it never happened before when using ASC 12. Any help would be appreciated.
                    Hi there

This is Cice from IObit.

Please follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.

1) Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

2) Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

3) After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

4) Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

If the mail can't be delivered because of IObit_Debug_Info.zip, please upload it to http://www.wikisend.com/ and then send the upload link to us.

You can send the log here, via a private message, or to tickets@iobit.com via email.

Thanks for your time and assistance in advance.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

It seems like it doesn't happen anymore since the latest beta update (sometimes it pops up for less than a second when I close ASC), I don't want to mess with it anymore since it's fine now.
                      As for you comment "When you exit ASC, all the service of ASC will be closed. As a result, some functions won't be worked without those service. So we need you to keep these neccessary service, which was kept by default. However, we are asked to make ASC pop up this to let users know the situation." - I think one alert about it when setting it in the options is enough. Otherwise it's just nagging the users.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Guy1 View Post
                        It seems like it doesn't happen anymore since the latest beta update (sometimes it pops up for less than a second when I close ASC), I don't want to mess with it anymore since it's fine now.
                        As for you comment "When you exit ASC, all the service of ASC will be closed. As a result, some functions won't be worked without those service. So we need you to keep these neccessary service, which was kept by default. However, we are asked to make ASC pop up this to let users know the situation." - I think one alert about it when setting it in the options is enough. Otherwise it's just nagging the users.
                        Thank you very much for your suggestion. We will consider it.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

It looks great and smooth but...
                          The Performance monitor and the Toolbox was an essential extension of this wonderful software. This will be perfect if iObit can re-establish those functions.

Comment

Originally posted by jaff.roman View Post
                            The Performance monitor and the Toolbox was an essential extension of this wonderful software. This will be perfect if iObit can re-establish those functions.
                            See post #42
                            To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Originally posted by jaff.roman View Post
                              Hi there,

Toolbox is beside the Minimize icon at the top right corner of the main window.

Could you please check whether you start Performance Monitor by the following methods?

Method 1: Go to Settings under Options on the top left of the main interface > Click General Settings >Tick the checkbox of Enable Performance Monitor and load at Windows startup on the right-hand panel > Click Apply and OK.
                              Method 2: Go to Quick Settings under Options icon on the top left of the main interface > click on the Off button next to Performance Monitor > Click Apply and OK.
                              Method 3: Right-click on the ASC icon in system tray > Select Open Performance Monitor.

Cheers! Please feel free to contact us if any further assistance is needed.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

I have version Advanced System Care 12.6 pro, is it going to update thru Advanced to 13 or whats the deal? Or do I have to manually download 13 and uninstall 12.6? Thanks .... Splash [Sorry if it's in a previous post the answer I didn't read through all post's]

Comment

Working...
                                X