X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi there,

Thank you vey much for your feedback. We are improving Advanced SystemCare all the time. Could you please let me know which browser you want ASC to add so that we can evaluate it? Could you please give us some more details about how to improve clean empty folders as well?

Waiting for your reply. :)

Hi there,

Thank you vey much for your feedback. We are improving Advanced SystemCare all the time. Could you please let me know which browser you want ASC to add so that we can evaluate it? Could you please give us some more details about how to improve clean empty folders as well?

Waiting for your reply. :)
    Brave Browser, Opera GX Browser, Vivald Browser, CryptoTab Browser.

THESE ARE THE BROWSERS I USE
    I CAN ADD, THAT Microsoft IS WORKING ON A CALLED BROWSER (Microsoft Edge) THAT MUST BE RELEASED IN THIS OR THE NEXT YEAR. AND IT WOULD BE VERY NICE IF YOU PUT THAT BROWSER ON THE LIST TOO.
    Oh! TO FINISH I HAVE SOME BROWSERS - YANDEX BROWSER AND MAXTHON 5 AND OTHER MORE USED BROWSERS

IN RELATION TO THE ELIMINATION OF EMPTY FOLDERS, IMPROVE THE MECHANISM TO FACILITATE THE SEARCH FOR THE FOLDER TO WHICH THEY ARE FOUND IN THE FOLDER (APPDATA). YOU CAN TRY TO USE THE SAME MECHANISM THAT COMPOSES THE DISC CLEANER.

Comment

Hi there,

If you install ASC 13, ASC 12 will be removed. :)
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by mox575 View Post
        Just wondering why the Performance monitor and Toolbox were discontinued in this version. After a new Windows install, the Toolbox was one of the first places I would go to get my software and the Monitor was very nice to have to see what was currently happening on my PC. I do like the new Email monitoring function. It has already blocked access by a newly installed program that was trying to get to my email files. I uninstalled that program right after. Haven't gotten to all the new functions yet, but will be trying them soon.
        Hi mox575,

We are glad to hear that you tested Advanced SystemCare 13 and like the new email protection.

About the Performance Monitor and Toolbox, I'd like to let you know they are still included in the version. Performance Monitor is not changed while Toolbox is just moved to a new place. :) Now Toolbox is at the top right of the main window, beside the Minimize option.

All your suggestions, comments (both pros and cons), concerns, or program bugs/errors reported will be taken into serious consideration. Please email us again if you have more opinions.

Cheers.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri B.M View Post

Brave Browser, Opera GX Browser, Vivald Browser, CryptoTab Browser.

THESE ARE THE BROWSERS I USE
          I CAN ADD, THAT Microsoft IS WORKING ON A CALLED BROWSER (Microsoft Edge) THAT MUST BE RELEASED IN THIS OR THE NEXT YEAR. AND IT WOULD BE VERY NICE IF YOU PUT THAT BROWSER ON THE LIST TOO.
          Oh! TO FINISH I HAVE SOME BROWSERS - YANDEX BROWSER AND MAXTHON 5 AND OTHER MORE USED BROWSERS

IN RELATION TO THE ELIMINATION OF EMPTY FOLDERS, IMPROVE THE MECHANISM TO FACILITATE THE SEARCH FOR THE FOLDER TO WHICH THEY ARE FOUND IN THE FOLDER (APPDATA). YOU CAN TRY TO USE THE SAME MECHANISM THAT COMPOSES THE DISC CLEANER.
          Thank you for your reply. We will improve ASC. :) With all your suggestions, we will make it better and better.

Cheers.
          IObit Support Team --

Comment

Thank you Cicely. I just reinstalled the Beta and now I see the Performance Monitor. Not sure why it didn't show up the first time and that Toolbox location.......stealthy! I don't know how long it would have taken me to come across that. Thanks again.

Comment

Hi there,

If you install ASC 13, ASC 12 will be removed. :)

Hi

Thank you very much for your Infos

With best Regards
              Mops21

Comment

I SUGGEST THAT YOU PRESS THE (DISC CLEANING). BECAUSE IT ONLY CLEANSES THE TEMPORARY FILES OF BROWSERS and OTHER FILES, AND NOT EXACTLY OF THE FOLDER> temp <i SAYS THIS BECAUSE I GIVE A COMPARISON "Test" USING ANOTHER DUCT and DISC CLEANING of Advanced System Attention.

As the OTHER PRODUCT CLEANES WHAT THE IOBIT NO PRODUCT EXPECTED, (remembering that these comparisons were made on the day of maintenance of the computer was the 2 2 Wednesday-Fair and not the same day 1st week Advanced Systemcare, 2nd other product).

DISC CLEANING MUST GO MUCH NOT ONLY THE TOOL BUT ALSO THE CARE OF THE ADVANCED SYSTEM, BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT IT DOES NOT DETECT HIDDEN FOLDERS AND DOES CLEANING ON FILES ONLY WHEN DEACTIVATING THE HIDDEN FOLDERS. THE MORE IF THE PRODUCT ENGINE HAS TO IMPROVE FOR MORE OPTIMIZATIONS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE USER'S MACHINE.

ADD SWEEP AND DEEP CLEANING SO THAT YOU CAN DELETE DRESSES SUCH AS CACHÉ OR WINDOWS TEMPORARY FILES. USE AS WINDOW CLEANER REFRENCE OR OTHER PIPELINE TO IMPROVE AND CONTINUE WITH GOOD WORK ...

Comment

I SUGGEST THAT YOU PRESS THE (DISC CLEANING). BECAUSE IT ONLY CLEANSES THE TEMPORARY FILES OF BROWSERS and OTHER FILES, AND NOT EXACTLY OF THE FOLDER> temp <i SAYS THIS BECAUSE I GIVE A COMPARISON "Test" USING ANOTHER DUCT and DISC CLEANING of Advanced System Attention.

As the OTHER PRODUCT CLEANES WHAT THE IOBIT NO PRODUCT EXPECTED, (remembering that these comparisons were made on the day of maintenance of the computer was the 2 2 Wednesday-Fair and not the same day 1st week Advanced Systemcare, 2nd other product).

DISC CLEANING MUST GO MUCH NOT ONLY THE TOOL BUT ALSO THE CARE OF THE ADVANCED SYSTEM, BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT IT DOES NOT DETECT HIDDEN FOLDERS AND DOES CLEANING ON FILES ONLY WHEN DEACTIVATING THE HIDDEN FOLDERS. THE MORE IF THE PRODUCT ENGINE HAS TO IMPROVE FOR MORE OPTIMIZATIONS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE USER'S MACHINE.

ADD SWEEP AND DEEP CLEANING SO THAT YOU CAN DELETE DRESSES SUCH AS CACHÉ OR WINDOWS TEMPORARY FILES. USE AS WINDOW CLEANER REFRENCE OR OTHER PIPELINE TO IMPROVE AND CONTINUE WITH GOOD WORK ...
                  Thank you very much for your feedback. We will consider it.

All your suggestions, comments (both pros and cons), concerns, or program bugs/errors reported will be taken into serious consideration. Please email us again if you have more opinions.

Cheers.
                  IObit Support Team --

Comment

I have been using Advanced System Care since 5.0 and paying for it since 8.0. I have been using 13 Beta for about a week. Took me some time to locate the Toolbox. With System `2, I noticed an improvement with my Internet Speed after using the Internet Accelerator. With Beta, I notice an improvement in speed and with browsers opening (Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Epic. I use Edge only when I have no choice). I check my speed with Speedtest and get more than I pay for!

Comment

THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR CAN HAVE A SQUARE DESIGN WOULD LOOK NICE, OR CAN LEAVE THE 2 TWO FORMATS THE SQUARE AND ROUNDED. Oh! The skin that and used in the advanced system service could be applied to the PERFORMANCE MONITOR, so, for example, apply the white skin The performance monitor will also change (OR THE USERS CAN CHOOSE TO CHANGE THE SKIN ONLY ASC OR MONITOR) THIS IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE USER, TO FINISH, YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN TASK MANAGER LINKED TO THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR

THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR INTERFACE CAN HAVE THE FONT A BIT LARGER / MEDIUM THE MONITOR ICONS ALSO

(Important If you find any error in writing, and because I used the Google translator and undo my words. If I don't understand, I can repeat)

Comment

AFTER MANY ASC VERSIONS IS ALREADY IN THE TIME OF THE SMART RAM 3.0 TOOL, GOING A NEW STEP A (RAM Smart 4.0) FOR BETTER RAM MEMORY OPTIMIZATION, I HAVE ANY IDEAS.

INTERFACE = WHEN MAXIMIZED IT COULD HAVE A VIBEL FRIENDLY HAVING MORE OPTIONS FOR THE USER TO CHOOSE, ALSO SHOWING THE IGLUAL FLOATING MODE THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR WITH CIRCULAR INTERFACE (2) You can choose the floating or minimized mode on dandeja or 2.

SETTINGS = THIS AREA COULD HAVE SOME ADDITIONAL SETTINGS (functions). GIVING USER THE CHOICE OF HOW LONG SMART RAM 4.0 STARTS CLEANING> clean every 1 minute (60s) within 10 minutes (600s) <and IMPROVE THE RAM OPTIMIZATION MECHANISM.

AND ADD CACHE MEMORY CLEANING WHEN IT'S FULL. ADD CLEANING WHEN THE SYSTEM IS IDLE

(Important If you find any error in writing, and because I used the Google translator and undo my words. If I don't understand, I can repeat)

Comment

Originally posted by Monk of Magnesia View Post
                          I have been using Advanced System Care since 5.0 and paying for it since 8.0. I have been using 13 Beta for about a week. Took me some time to locate the Toolbox. With System `2, I noticed an improvement with my Internet Speed after using the Internet Accelerator. With Beta, I notice an improvement in speed and with browsers opening (Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Epic. I use Edge only when I have no choice). I check my speed with Speedtest and get more than I pay for!
                          Hi there,

Thank you very much for your feedback Happy to hear you like Advanced SystemCare 13. We’ll keep on improving it.

Have a nice day.
                          IObit Support Team --

Comment

THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR CAN HAVE A SQUARE DESIGN WOULD LOOK NICE, OR CAN LEAVE THE 2 TWO FORMATS THE SQUARE AND ROUNDED. Oh! The skin that and used in the advanced system service could be applied to the PERFORMANCE MONITOR, so, for example, apply the white skin The performance monitor will also change (OR THE USERS CAN CHOOSE TO CHANGE THE SKIN ONLY ASC OR MONITOR) THIS IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE USER, TO FINISH, YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN TASK MANAGER LINKED TO THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR

THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR INTERFACE CAN HAVE THE FONT A BIT LARGER / MEDIUM THE MONITOR ICONS ALSO

Hi Yuri,

Thanks for testing Advanced SystemCare 13 and sending us your precious suggestions. We‘ve forwarded your proposals to our Product Manager and Tech Director. They will consider them carefully to continuously improve our product and service.

We really appreciate your support to IObit.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

I HAVE A GOOD SUGGESTION THAT WILL BE VERY USEFUL FOR USERS I WAS TESTING 2 CLEANERS AGAIN (IT DOESN'T MATTER NAME) THAT HAS THE FUNCTION OF HIBERNAR AND OTHER SUSPENDING THE PROGRAMS RUNNING BACK TO AVOID HIGH MEMORY CONSUMPTION. THIS IS LIKE A TOOL (feature present in ASC 12) THAT IS DISABLING THE PROGRAM.

THAT CLEANER HIBERNES THE PROGRAMS BUT THE USER CAN OPEN IT NORMALLY AFTER CLOSING IT BACK TO HIBERNATION.

>> THE IDEA I HAVE AND that 1st would be good to integrate this function into advances systemcare 13 WOULD BE GOOD, CONTINUED THAT IT COULD ADD A COMPLETE PROGRAM LIST all even (up to those standard windows) ROUND IN SECOND PLANE OF A BAR SHOWING THE CONSUMPTION OF THE PROGRAM.

WHEN THE PROGRAM IS OPEN AUTOMATICALLY A NOTICE APPEARS THAT PROGRAM X HAS ACTIVATED OR HAS EXISTED FROM HIBERNATION, IT MAY ALSO HAVE AUTOMATIC AND AUTOMATIC HIBERNATION, SO THE USER DOESN'T NEED TO LOAD IT.

THE TOOL MAY HAVE A NOTIFICATION WARNING THAT PROGRAM X HAS A HIGH CONSUMPTION LEVEL AND MAY MAKE THE MACHINE SLOW << <<

AND NOT FORGETTING THE FUNCTION I SUSPEND THE PROGRAM.

((ATTENTION)) I AM ATTACHING AN IMAGE IF NOT ALLOWED I WITHDRAW.
                              EXCUSE ME THIS TEXT GREAT TASTE OF ALL WELL EXPLAINED; > AND I HOPE TO SEE THAT FUNCTION IN ASC 13 I LIKE IT A LOT <

Comment

LOVE the new UI in ASC13. Sleek UI. Integrating the Software Updater is another plus.
                                Quick Settings definitely comes in handy and Toolbox isn't missing but rather has been renamed to Action Center.
                                I like that there is email protection built in as that's always a plus as well.
                                No issues on any of my 4 test machines. Keep up the good work!!

Comment

Working...
                                X