IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 13

Cicely

Hi all,

Advanced SystemCare 13 Final is available. Check it out and enjoy the new features now.

1. Download from Major Geeks

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: feedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

3. Share Advanced SystemCare with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New:

+ New Email Protection protects your web emails against spam, phishing scam, and other email-borne threats.

+ Greatly enhanced Junk File Clean and Privacy Sweep to clean up more and deeper, and also clean up data for all user accounts.

+ Rebuilt the database of Startup Optimization and Startup Manager to greatly speed up PC boot time.

+ Expanded the database of Spyware Removal and Real-Time Protector by up to 200% to remove more threats including the latest Worm.Mydoom, Ransom.FileCrypter, and Trojan.Symmi.

+ Enlarged the database of Software Updater to update 60% more programs.

+ Significantly strengthened Privacy Shield to add protection for user-specified sensitive data.

+ New Context Menu Manager helps you manage context menu easily and quickly.

+ Rebuilt File Shredder to newly support wiping free disk space.

+ Improved Registry Clean to remove more redundant registry entries for higher system performance.

+ Redesigned Turbo Boost to be easier to use and add optimization for Universal Windows Platform Apps.

+ Expanded the database of Surfing Protection & Ads Removal for a safer and ad-free online surfing experience.

+ Revised UI for a more intuitive and fluent experience.

+ Localization: 34 languages.

+ And more can be discovered by you.

5. Description:

Advanced SystemCare is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use software to clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your PC and your privacy. The powerful 1-click approach helps you easily clean up junk files, leftovers, and invalid shortcuts, sweep privacy traces, remove spyware threats, accelerate Internet speed, manage startup items, and fix system weakness & security holes.

In this new version 13, many new features are added to further protect and optimize your PC. Email Protection can detect and block malicious links and suspicious senders in web emails to shield you from spam, phishing scam, and other email-borne threats. Software Updater helps you update your programs to their latest versions at the earliest time. And Context Menu Manager enables you to manage your context menu easily and quickly.

Besides these new features, Advanced SystemCare also improves almost all modules. The greatly enhanced Junk File Clean and Privacy Sweep can clean up junk files and privacy traces more deeply and thoroughly, and now also supports cleaning data for all user accounts. The improved Performance Monitor helps you monitor your PC’s RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed in real time, and lets you quickly end the processes that take high RAM/CPU/Disk usage to speed up your PC. And the significantly improved Startup Manager and Turbo Boost can intelligently stop the unnecessary startup items, apps, and services to further accelerate your PC. Furthermore, Advanced SystemCare optimizes Privacy Shield, Browser Anti-Tracking, Surfing Protection & Ads-Removal, FaceID, Real-Time Protector, and Homepage Advisor. These optimized features can better protect your PC and privacy against secret accesses to your sensitive data, digital fingerprint being stolen, cryptocurrency mining attacks, online threats, annoying ads, unauthorized accesses, homepage & search engine modifications, and so on. Last but not least, Advanced SystemCare also rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools, such as Win Fix, Internet Booster, Smart RAM, Large File Finder, Disk Cleaner, File Shredder, Undelete, and DNS Protector to further clean and optimize your PC.

In summary, Advanced SystemCare helps you unlock the full potential of your PC and makes it cleaner, faster, and more secure from all aspects.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new UI looks very nice. I've run it on two computers so far and in both cases no more registry errors were found.

There is a long running issue, that I've reported before, which I presume this version has too. When the startup timer, reports that there are startup items that can be optimized, and you choose to let it run a scan, in the Care screen, only "Startup Optimization" remains checked, no matter what items you previously had selected, only It would be much better, if the checked items did not change.

The new UI looks very nice. I've run it on two computers so far and in both cases no more registry errors were found.

There is a long running issue, that I've reported before, which I presume this version has too. When the startup timer, reports that there are startup items that can be optimized, and you choose to let it run a scan, in the Care screen, only "Startup Optimization" remains checked, no matter what items you previously had selected, only It would be much better, if the checked items did not change.

Hi roger_m,

Firstly, thank you very much for testing Advanced SystemCare 13.

About the issue you reported, it is designed as this. When you click to scan with ASC about startup items, it is supposed to optimize startup items only.

Anyway, your feedback is appreciated.

About the issue you reported, it is designed as this. When you click to scan with ASC about startup items, it is supposed to optimize startup items only.

You didn't understand me. After optimizing the startup items, only the Startup Optimization is selected. Rather than whatever was selected previously. Just the startup optimizer should run, but items selected, should remain checked,

Hi, I'm just wondering. This new version looks sleek and boasts a few improvements. If I install it on my PC, will I lose my existing 12.5 pro licence or will it transfer? I don't want to lose the licence I've paid for. Thanks in advance!

PS, I love most of your products and own multiple copies for our families PC's so keep up the good work :)

Dr Wizzle

You didn't understand me. After optimizing the startup items, only the Startup Optimization is selected. Rather than whatever was selected previously. Just the startup optimizer should run, but items selected, should remain checked,

I'm really sorry about the issue it caused. We will improve this logic to avoid the issue in future version. Many thank for your feedback which helps us a lot.

Add more browsers in the privacy cleaner, Also improve the tool to clean empty folders

Hi there,

Thank you vey much for your feedback. We are improving Advanced SystemCare all the time. Could you please let me know which browser you want ASC to add so that we can evaluate it? Could you please give us some more details about how to improve clean empty folders as well?

Waiting for your reply. :)

Hi, I'm just wondering. This new version looks sleek and boasts a few improvements. If I install it on my PC, will I lose my existing 12.5 pro licence or will it transfer? I don't want to lose the licence I've paid for. Thanks in advance!

PS, I love most of your products and own multiple copies for our families PC's so keep up the good work :)

Dr Wizzle

Just as Scannan said, the code you purchased for ASC can be used to activate all the versions of ASC. If it is a free giveaway code, the code is supposed to be available for the specific version. Now Advanced SystemCare 13 is now at Beta and it is free now. But It will need a code after the RC version.

Please feel free to contact us if any futher question. :)

Hi

I have some questions for you

1. Can you add the Advanced SystemCare / Iobit Malware Fighter Scan Engines to virustotal please

2. For which Display size ist that i use 1024*786

With best Regards

Mops21

Hi Mops21,

Thank you for your feedback.

It is my great pleasure to explain them for you.

1. IObit uses the word-leading Bitdefender Engine which is included in virustotal.

2. For the 1024*786 PC, we need some information to check how to help you

Please follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.

1) Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

2) Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

3) After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

4) Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Hi Mops21,

Thank you for your feedback.

It is my great pleasure to explain them for you.

1. IObit uses the word-leading Bitdefender Engine which is included in virustotal.

2. For the 1024*786 PC, we need some information to check how to help you

Please follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.

1) Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

2) Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

3) After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

4) Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Hi

Thank you very much for your Infos

I will weit for the multilanguage Beta Version of it

3. Can i Install Advanced SystemCare 13 over Advanced SystemCare 12 please add this please

With best Regards

Mops21

Just wondering why the Performance monitor and Toolbox were discontinued in this version. After a new Windows install, the Toolbox was one of the first places I would go to get my software and the Monitor was very nice to have to see what was currently happening on my PC. I do like the new Email monitoring function. It has already blocked access by a newly installed program that was trying to get to my email files. I uninstalled that program right after. Haven't gotten to all the new functions yet, but will be trying them soon.

Hi there,

Thank you vey much for your feedback. We are improving Advanced SystemCare all the time. Could you please let me know which browser you want ASC to add so that we can evaluate it? Could you please give us some more details about how to improve clean empty folders as well?

Hi there,

Brave Browser, Opera GX Browser, Vivald Browser, CryptoTab Browser.

THESE ARE THE BROWSERS I USE

I CAN ADD, THAT Microsoft IS WORKING ON A CALLED BROWSER (Microsoft Edge) THAT MUST BE RELEASED IN THIS OR THE NEXT YEAR. AND IT WOULD BE VERY NICE IF YOU PUT THAT BROWSER ON THE LIST TOO.

Oh! TO FINISH I HAVE SOME BROWSERS - YANDEX BROWSER AND MAXTHON 5 AND OTHER MORE USED BROWSERS

IN RELATION TO THE ELIMINATION OF EMPTY FOLDERS, IMPROVE THE MECHANISM TO FACILITATE THE SEARCH FOR THE FOLDER TO WHICH THEY ARE FOUND IN THE FOLDER (APPDATA). YOU CAN TRY TO USE THE SAME MECHANISM THAT COMPOSES THE DISC CLEANER.

Just wondering why the Performance monitor and Toolbox were discontinued in this version. After a new Windows install, the Toolbox was one of the first places I would go to get my software and the Monitor was very nice to have to see what was currently happening on my PC. I do like the new Email monitoring function. It has already blocked access by a newly installed program that was trying to get to my email files. I uninstalled that program right after. Haven't gotten to all the new functions yet, but will be trying them soon.

Hi mox575,

We are glad to hear that you tested Advanced SystemCare 13 and like the new email protection.

About the Performance Monitor and Toolbox, I'd like to let you know they are still included in the version. Performance Monitor is not changed while Toolbox is just moved to a new place. :) Now Toolbox is at the top right of the main window, beside the Minimize option.

All your suggestions, comments (both pros and cons), concerns, or program bugs/errors reported will be taken into serious consideration. Please email us again if you have more opinions.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Brave Browser, Opera GX Browser, Vivald Browser, CryptoTab Browser.

THESE ARE THE BROWSERS I USE

I CAN ADD, THAT Microsoft IS WORKING ON A CALLED BROWSER (Microsoft Edge) THAT MUST BE RELEASED IN THIS OR THE NEXT YEAR. AND IT WOULD BE VERY NICE IF YOU PUT THAT BROWSER ON THE LIST TOO.

Oh! TO FINISH I HAVE SOME BROWSERS - YANDEX BROWSER AND MAXTHON 5 AND OTHER MORE USED BROWSERS

IN RELATION TO THE ELIMINATION OF EMPTY FOLDERS, IMPROVE THE MECHANISM TO FACILITATE THE SEARCH FOR THE FOLDER TO WHICH THEY ARE FOUND IN THE FOLDER (APPDATA). YOU CAN TRY TO USE THE SAME MECHANISM THAT COMPOSES THE DISC CLEANER.

Thank you for your reply. We will improve ASC. :) With all your suggestions, we will make it better and better.

Cheers.

Thank you Cicely. I just reinstalled the Beta and now I see the Performance Monitor. Not sure why it didn't show up the first time and that Toolbox location.......stealthy! I don't know how long it would have taken me to come across that. Thanks again.

I SUGGEST THAT YOU PRESS THE (DISC CLEANING). BECAUSE IT ONLY CLEANSES THE TEMPORARY FILES OF BROWSERS and OTHER FILES, AND NOT EXACTLY OF THE FOLDER> temp <i SAYS THIS BECAUSE I GIVE A COMPARISON "Test" USING ANOTHER DUCT and DISC CLEANING of Advanced System Attention.

As the OTHER PRODUCT CLEANES WHAT THE IOBIT NO PRODUCT EXPECTED, (remembering that these comparisons were made on the day of maintenance of the computer was the 2 2 Wednesday-Fair and not the same day 1st week Advanced Systemcare, 2nd other product).

DISC CLEANING MUST GO MUCH NOT ONLY THE TOOL BUT ALSO THE CARE OF THE ADVANCED SYSTEM, BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT IT DOES NOT DETECT HIDDEN FOLDERS AND DOES CLEANING ON FILES ONLY WHEN DEACTIVATING THE HIDDEN FOLDERS. THE MORE IF THE PRODUCT ENGINE HAS TO IMPROVE FOR MORE OPTIMIZATIONS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE USER'S MACHINE.

ADD SWEEP AND DEEP CLEANING SO THAT YOU CAN DELETE DRESSES SUCH AS CACHÉ OR WINDOWS TEMPORARY FILES. USE AS WINDOW CLEANER REFRENCE OR OTHER PIPELINE TO IMPROVE AND CONTINUE WITH GOOD WORK ...

I SUGGEST THAT YOU PRESS THE (DISC CLEANING). BECAUSE IT ONLY CLEANSES THE TEMPORARY FILES OF BROWSERS and OTHER FILES, AND NOT EXACTLY OF THE FOLDER> temp <i SAYS THIS BECAUSE I GIVE A COMPARISON "Test" USING ANOTHER DUCT and DISC CLEANING of Advanced System Attention.

As the OTHER PRODUCT CLEANES WHAT THE IOBIT NO PRODUCT EXPECTED, (remembering that these comparisons were made on the day of maintenance of the computer was the 2 2 Wednesday-Fair and not the same day 1st week Advanced Systemcare, 2nd other product).

DISC CLEANING MUST GO MUCH NOT ONLY THE TOOL BUT ALSO THE CARE OF THE ADVANCED SYSTEM, BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT IT DOES NOT DETECT HIDDEN FOLDERS AND DOES CLEANING ON FILES ONLY WHEN DEACTIVATING THE HIDDEN FOLDERS. THE MORE IF THE PRODUCT ENGINE HAS TO IMPROVE FOR MORE OPTIMIZATIONS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE USER'S MACHINE.

ADD SWEEP AND DEEP CLEANING SO THAT YOU CAN DELETE DRESSES SUCH AS CACHÉ OR WINDOWS TEMPORARY FILES. USE AS WINDOW CLEANER REFRENCE OR OTHER PIPELINE TO IMPROVE AND CONTINUE WITH GOOD WORK ...

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will consider it.

All your suggestions, comments (both pros and cons), concerns, or program bugs/errors reported will be taken into serious consideration. Please email us again if you have more opinions.

Cheers.

I have been using Advanced System Care since 5.0 and paying for it since 8.0. I have been using 13 Beta for about a week. Took me some time to locate the Toolbox. With System `2, I noticed an improvement with my Internet Speed after using the Internet Accelerator. With Beta, I notice an improvement in speed and with browsers opening (Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Epic. I use Edge only when I have no choice). I check my speed with Speedtest and get more than I pay for!

THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR CAN HAVE A SQUARE DESIGN WOULD LOOK NICE, OR CAN LEAVE THE 2 TWO FORMATS THE SQUARE AND ROUNDED. Oh! The skin that and used in the advanced system service could be applied to the PERFORMANCE MONITOR, so, for example, apply the white skin The performance monitor will also change (OR THE USERS CAN CHOOSE TO CHANGE THE SKIN ONLY ASC OR MONITOR) THIS IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE USER, TO FINISH, YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN TASK MANAGER LINKED TO THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR

THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR INTERFACE CAN HAVE THE FONT A BIT LARGER / MEDIUM THE MONITOR ICONS ALSO

(Important If you find any error in writing, and because I used the Google translator and undo my words. If I don't understand, I can repeat)