X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare v13

Hi all,

Advanced SystemCare v13 RC is available. Check it out and enjoy the new features now.

1. Download Now

2. Send your Feedback
    - E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: feedback@iobit.com
    - Join discussion on our forums.

3. Share Advanced SystemCare with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New:
    + Enlarged the database of Software Updater to update 60% more programs.
    + Redesigned Turbo Boost for easier use.
    + Enhanced Startup Optimization and Startup Manager to manage more startup items for faster PC startup.
    + Rebuilt File Shredder to newly support wiping free disk space.
    + Enhanced Surfing Protection & Ads Removal for a safer and ad-free online surfing experience.
    + Strengthened Junk File Clean to clean more installed driver packages and junk files of the latest Chrome 77.0, Firefox 69.0, Auslogics Disk Defrag 9.1, Connectify Hotspot 2019, and Dropbox 80.4.
    + Enhanced Privacy Sweep to also sweep the privacy data of the latest Chrome 77.0, Firefox 69.0, Opera 63.0, Vivaldi 2.8, and Foxit Reader 9.0.
    + Expanded the database of Spyware Removal and Real-Time Protector to also remove the latest threats like Worm.Mydoom, Ransom.FileCrypter, and Trojan.Symmi.
    + Added 34 languages.
    + Fixed minor bugs.

5. Description:
    Advanced SystemCare is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use software to clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your PC and your privacy. The powerful 1-click approach helps you easily clean up junk files, leftovers, redundant registry entries, and invalid shortcuts, sweep privacy traces, remove spyware threats, accelerate Internet speed, manage startup items, and fix system weakness & security holes.

In this new version 13, many new features are added to further protect and optimize your PC. Email Protection can detect and block malicious links and suspicious senders in web emails to shield you from spam, phishing scam, and other email-borne threats. Software Updater helps you update your programs to their latest versions at the earliest time. And Context Menu Manager enables you to manage your context menu easily and quickly.

Besides these new features, Advanced SystemCare also improves almost all modules. The greatly enhanced Junk File Clean and Privacy Sweep can clean up junk files and privacy traces more deeply and thoroughly, and now also supports cleaning data for all user accounts. The improved Performance Monitor helps you monitor your PC’s RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed in real time, and lets you quickly end the processes that take high RAM/CPU/Disk usage to speed up your PC. And the significantly improved Startup Manager and Turbo Boost can intelligently stop the unnecessary startup items, apps, and services to further accelerate your PC. Furthermore, Advanced SystemCare optimizes Privacy Shield, Browser Anti-Tracking, Surfing Protection & Ads-Removal, FaceID, Real-Time Protector, and Homepage Advisor. These optimized features can better protect your PC and privacy against secret accesses to your sensitive data, digital fingerprint being stolen, cryptocurrency mining attacks, online threats, annoying ads, unauthorized accesses, homepage & search engine modifications, and so on. Last but not least, Advanced SystemCare also rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools, such as Win Fix, Internet Booster, Smart RAM, Large File Finder, Disk Cleaner, File Shredder, Registry Cleaner, Undelete, and DNS Protector to further clean and optimize your PC.

In summary, Advanced SystemCare helps you unlock the full potential of your PC and makes it cleaner, faster, and more secure from all aspects.

We look forward to receiving your feedback on this new version.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Nice looking and smooth running software

Comment

The new UI looks very nice. I've run it on two computers so far and in both cases no more registry errors were found.

There is a long running issue, that I've reported before, which I presume this version has too. When the startup timer, reports that there are startup items that can be optimized, and you choose to let it run a scan, in the Care screen, only "Startup Optimization" remains checked, no matter what items you previously had selected, only It would be much better, if the checked items did not change.

Comment

Originally posted by roger_m View Post
        The new UI looks very nice. I've run it on two computers so far and in both cases no more registry errors were found.

There is a long running issue, that I've reported before, which I presume this version has too. When the startup timer, reports that there are startup items that can be optimized, and you choose to let it run a scan, in the Care screen, only "Startup Optimization" remains checked, no matter what items you previously had selected, only It would be much better, if the checked items did not change.
        Hi roger_m,

Firstly, thank you very much for testing Advanced SystemCare 13.

About the issue you reported, it is designed as this. When you click to scan with ASC about startup items, it is supposed to optimize startup items only.

Anyway, your feedback is appreciated.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
          About the issue you reported, it is designed as this. When you click to scan with ASC about startup items, it is supposed to optimize startup items only.
          You didn't understand me. After optimizing the startup items, only the Startup Optimization is selected. Rather than whatever was selected previously. Just the startup optimizer should run, but items selected, should remain checked,

Comment

Add more browsers in the privacy cleaner, Also improve the tool to clean empty folders

Comment

Hi

I have some questions for you

1. Can you add the Advanced SystemCare / Iobit Malware Fighter Scan Engines to virustotal please

2. For which Display size ist that i use 1024*786

With best Regards
              Mops21

Comment

Hi, I'm just wondering. This new version looks sleek and boasts a few improvements. If I install it on my PC, will I lose my existing 12.5 pro licence or will it transfer? I don't want to lose the licence I've paid for. Thanks in advance!

PS, I love most of your products and own multiple copies for our families PC's so keep up the good work :)

Dr Wizzle

Comment

No. Your ASC licence will work for all versions of ASC.
                  To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Originally posted by roger_m View Post

You didn't understand me. After optimizing the startup items, only the Startup Optimization is selected. Rather than whatever was selected previously. Just the startup optimizer should run, but items selected, should remain checked,

I'm really sorry about the issue it caused. We will improve this logic to avoid the issue in future version. Many thank for your feedback which helps us a lot.
                    IObit Support Team --

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri B.M View Post
                      Add more browsers in the privacy cleaner, Also improve the tool to clean empty folders

Hi there,

Thank you vey much for your feedback. We are improving Advanced SystemCare all the time. Could you please let me know which browser you want ASC to add so that we can evaluate it? Could you please give us some more details about how to improve clean empty folders as well?

Waiting for your reply. :)
                      IObit Support Team --

Comment

Originally posted by DrWizzle View Post
                        Hi, I'm just wondering. This new version looks sleek and boasts a few improvements. If I install it on my PC, will I lose my existing 12.5 pro licence or will it transfer? I don't want to lose the licence I've paid for. Thanks in advance!

PS, I love most of your products and own multiple copies for our families PC's so keep up the good work :)

Dr Wizzle

Just as Scannan said, the code you purchased for ASC can be used to activate all the versions of ASC. If it is a free giveaway code, the code is supposed to be available for the specific version. Now Advanced SystemCare 13 is now at Beta and it is free now. But It will need a code after the RC version.

Please feel free to contact us if any futher question. :)
                        IObit Support Team --

Comment

Originally posted by Mops21 View Post
                          Hi

I have some questions for you

1. Can you add the Advanced SystemCare / Iobit Malware Fighter Scan Engines to virustotal please

2. For which Display size ist that i use 1024*786

With best Regards
                          Mops21
                          Hi Mops21,

Thank you for your feedback.

It is my great pleasure to explain them for you.

1. IObit uses the word-leading Bitdefender Engine which is included in virustotal.

2. For the 1024*786 PC, we need some information to check how to help you

Please follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.
                          1) Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe
                          2) Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.
                          3) After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.
                          4) Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi Mops21,

Thank you for your feedback.

It is my great pleasure to explain them for you.

1. IObit uses the word-leading Bitdefender Engine which is included in virustotal.

2. For the 1024*786 PC, we need some information to check how to help you

Please follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.
                            1) Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe
                            2) Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.
                            3) After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.
                            4) Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Hi

Thank you very much for your Infos
                            I will weit for the multilanguage Beta Version of it

3. Can i Install Advanced SystemCare 13 over Advanced SystemCare 12 please add this please

With best Regards
                            Mops21

Comment

Just wondering why the Performance monitor and Toolbox were discontinued in this version. After a new Windows install, the Toolbox was one of the first places I would go to get my software and the Monitor was very nice to have to see what was currently happening on my PC. I do like the new Email monitoring function. It has already blocked access by a newly installed program that was trying to get to my email files. I uninstalled that program right after. Haven't gotten to all the new functions yet, but will be trying them soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X