IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Has this bug been corrected in Advanced System Care 13?

Philip1749

The Boot Time Monitor in earlier versions of Advanced System Care has not been measuring boot up time accurately. This is the case with newer PC's that feature a Solid State Drive (SSD). I have an HP laptop with an Solid State Drive, and the boot up time as measured by earlier versions of Advanced System Care fluctuates wildly on a cold startup. The earlier versions only seem to measure boot up time accurately when you perform a restart of the operating system. Has this bug been corrected in Advanced System Care 13?

Cicely, the boot up time monitor problems seems to have been corrected in Advanced System Care 13 RC, which I downloaded, installed and began using yesterday. I believe the engineers had to create an electronic "patch" in order to compensate for my HP laptop computer having a solid state drive (SSD). Thank you for all of your diligence and attention to my Boot Time Monitor problem over the past several months. I will always be grateful to you for that.

Philip A. Normandin

San Diego, California

United States of America

• 1 year later...

System boot time is totally wrong!  It's so badly wrong it's funny.  I have Advances SystemCare V14 Pro and it just gave me 2 minutes and 30 odd seconds for an actual boot time under 30 secnds!

Does anyone know how to fix this please?

18 minutes ago, Mors said:

System boot time is totally wrong!  It's so badly wrong it's funny.  I have Advances SystemCare V14 Pro and it just gave me 2 minutes and 30 odd seconds for an actual boot time under 30 secnds!

Does anyone know how to fix this please?

Why did you post in Advanced Systemcare 13 section of the forum.