IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Firefox Optimization is reversed

tjesp

In my screenshot you can see two internet optimizations that Advanced SystemCare wants to make. I am using a danish localized version sorry.

It wants to optimize some Firefox settings regarding prefetch and domain name resolution.

The problem is that each time I re-run Advanced SystemCare these settings needs to be set again. I think it might be Firefox that reverts the settings back when I run it.

Is there anything I can do to stop this? Do I need to change something in Firefox?

I use Advanced SystemCare Pro, latest version, Firefox latest version on Windows 10 Home (fully updated).

;You came here for assistance so at least show some respect.

ASC optimisation works fine. Firefox has it's own settings. If those settings disagree with ASC's changes then each time FF restarts it will reset to it's own settings.

If you do not want that to happen then you must learn how to setup FF. This is done in about:config. You can google it.

But as I said, the wise thing to do is to leave FF alone if it is working well. The choice is yours.

• 1 month later...

Have you observed any performance changes for better or for worse when you optimized Firefox the way ASC did it?

Did that get the firefox to locate the URLs faster than usual?

An update on these two questions would be good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...