IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 14

Cicely

Hi all,

Advanced SystemCare 14 Final is available now!

1. Download Now

Download from Major Geeks

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: feedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

3. Share Advanced SystemCare 14 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New:

+ New AI Mode provides an optimal solution to clean and speed up PC based on the status of your PC

+ New UI brings a more intuitive interaction experience

+ New Software Health updates 33% more outdated programs with just 1-click

+ New Startup Optimizer enlarges the database by 42% and adds detection for shortcuts and links, for overall management of startup items and faster PC bootup

+ Newly supports detecting antivirus and firewall status, and enabling them directly for a secure PC

+ New Disk Check detects and repairs disk errors with only 1-click

+ Enhanced Junk File Clean and Privacy Sweep for thorough cleanup to regain more disk space and ensure higher privacy security

+ Strengthened Registry Clean to clean up 10% more invalid entries for faster system response

+ Optimized the Surfing Protection extension and expanded its database by 8% for more secure and smoother browsing

+ 4% larger database of Anti-Spyware for a more secure system

+ Added support for Microsoft Edge (Chromium) in Browser Protection, Spyware Removal, Privacy Sweep, Internet Boost, and Security Reinforce

+ Optimized Advanced SystemCare's launching and scanning algorithms for faster launch and response

+ Enhanced Disk Cleaner to release more disk space

+ Cloned File Scanner adds the feature of file preview

+ Supports 37 localized languages

+ And more can be discovered by you

5. Description:

Advanced SystemCare is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use software to clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your PC and privacy. The powerful 1-click approach helps you easily clean up junk files, leftovers, and invalid shortcuts, sweep privacy traces, remove spyware, accelerate Internet speed, update outdated programs and drivers, fix disk errors, system weaknesses, and security holes, and enable antivirus & firewall protections.

With a brand-new UI, the new version Advanced SystemCare 14 is easier to use, delivering a more intuitive interaction experience than ever. Besides, Advanced SystemCare 14 adds many new features to further optimize and secure your PC. First, the new AI Mode can intelligently clean and optimize your PC based on how you cared your PC. Second, the new Startup Optimizer greatly enlarges the startup database to ensure an overall management of all startup items for faster PC bootup. Last, the new System Protection, Browser Protection, and Private Data Protection provide you with the one-stop comprehensive protection against viruses, spyware, phishing scams, cryptocurrency mining attacks, suspicious emails, homepage & search engine modifications, annoying ads, unauthorized accesses to your sensitive data, digital fingerprint being stolen, and other online risks.

Besides these new features, Advanced SystemCare also improves almost all modules. The greatly enhanced Junk File Clean and Privacy Sweep can clean up junk files and privacy traces more deeply and thoroughly. The improved Performance Monitor helps you monitor your PC’s RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed in real time, and lets you quickly end the processes with high RAM/CPU/Disk usage to speed up your PC. The optimized Turbo Boost can intelligently stop the unnecessary startup items, apps, and services to further accelerate your PC. And the significantly enhanced Software Updater helps you update your programs to their latest versions at the earliest time. Last but not least, Advanced SystemCare also rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools, such as Win Fix, Smart RAM, Internet Booster, Large File Finder, Disk Cleaner, Registry Cleaner, File Shredder, Undelete, FaceID, and DNS Protector to further clean and optimize your PC.

In summary, Advanced SystemCare helps you unlock the full potential of your PC and delivers you an unprecedented experience of a faster and safer PC.

We look forward to receiving your feedback on this new version.

Hi Victor2k,

I am sorry to hear that the new version did not start on your computer. Would you please provide us more details? Is there ASC icon on desktop? If yes, please double click it to check whether it starts or not.

Thank you.

Excited to learn of Advanced System Care 14 Beta while using ASC 13.6 Free. Downloaded from link provided and Chrome Version 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit) said "Failed - Virus detected" on file in system tray and will not open.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

-Bill =]

Yes, I encountered the same issue when I tried downloading it today.

Hi, @Cicely

"Hi williamlweaver,

Sorry for the download issue you encountered. Where did you download it? Did you download it from Major Geeks?

Thank you."

YES.

I first tried using the link appearing on the ASC 13.4 Free launch screen. I then tried using Major Geeks. Both "failed" the same way with the message "Failed - Virus Detected" stated under the download in the toolbar.

I just tried again today and the ASC 13.4 link sends browser to "https://www.iobit.com/en/beta/asc14/download.php?ref=nc" and it WORKS! No Virus Detected message.

If it helps, my Lenovo Windows 10 system updated yesterday causing my Bluetooth to be corrupted. I spent some time this morning updating/fixing drivers and making sure Windows 10 finished its latest update and now my system is less wonky.

I just installed ASC V14 Beta successfully. Maybe just a transient Windows 10 upgrade configuration error?

Thanks for the quick reply.

-Bill =]

Hi williamlweaver,

Happy to hear you've installed ASC 14 beta successfully. Maybe it was falsely reported by Chrome and now Chrome has solved it.

Any feedback and suggestions for the new version are welcome!

Cheers!:-)

improve the engine to start (2 times) faster the coputator, also adding the engine that detects programs that are consuming ram memory desnessesaria or too much ram memory, this engine will automatically check the system when it finds this engine will terminate the program that is consuming ram memory i am the user will have the option to configure to be warned to terminate the program.

No issues with Win 10 version 19041_421. LOVE the new interface with the selection options of All or Manual Modes makes it easier for users to have all options selected rather than having to check all boxes even though that does only take a few seconds.

I ran through both at various times just to see if there were any issues on any of my machines and there were none. It even picked up outdated android drivers an old Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S7 I chose to connect to 2 machines.

Keep up the great work!

Hi sramu,

I am very sorry for the issue you encountered. Please restart ASC to check again. We've also fixed the issue in the latest version of ASC 14 Beta. You can download and reinstall it again.

All the best.:-)

ONE ADBLOCK PROGRAM FROM IOBIT DOES NOT SUPPORT OTHER BROWSERS, ONLY THE MICROSOFT EDGE (OLD VERSION) SO YOU COULD UPDATE THIS.

BACKING {IObit Surfing Protection} WITH ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE 14 (ONE REMARK = GIVE SOME ATTENTION TO PORTABLE BROWSERS).

After recent battery issue and ASC update, I lost its screenshot hot key (Ctrl+alt+X). To fix this, I have tried to change it by looking over ASC widget where hotkey setting is, but "None" is unchangeable. What I should do? Thank you.

After recent battery issue and ASC update, I lost its screenshot hot key (Ctrl+alt+X). To fix this, I have tried to change it by looking over ASC widget where hotkey setting is, but "None" is unchangeable. What I should do? Thank you.

Please open a new Topic, as this is the ASC Feedback Topic.

Try temporarily disabling your Antivirus/Antimalware programs and then reinstall ASC.

• Like 1

I think you need more choice of colors for the background. I use the black, but some people have a problem with various colors, and an alternate, lighter color would help. Although this version is good, it doesn't seem as intuitive as the last batch (13.6 and previous). The graphics have also seemed to have taken a nose-dive. I like the AI, but not quite sure how "I" the AI actually is. But I do like your products, and find them quite a bit better than some others.

Although I do see some improvement on my computer, there doesn't seem to be as much "speeding up" as represented in your ads.

ONE ADBLOCK PROGRAM FROM IOBIT DOES NOT SUPPORT OTHER BROWSERS, ONLY THE MICROSOFT EDGE (OLD VERSION) SO YOU COULD UPDATE THIS.

BACKING {IObit Surfing Protection} WITH ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE 14 (ONE REMARK = GIVE SOME ATTENTION TO PORTABLE BROWSERS).

Do you mean Surfing Protection failed to protect your other browser? Could you please give us more details? New Chrome Edge is also supported. Could you please check it again?

Did you change the hotkey in Performance Monitor of Advanced SystemCare? If it is caused by Advanced SystemCare. Please let me know your operation before the problem.

I think you need more choice of colors for the background. I use the black, but some people have a problem with various colors, and an alternate, lighter color would help. Although this version is good, it doesn't seem as intuitive as the last batch (13.6 and previous). The graphics have also seemed to have taken a nose-dive. I like the AI, but not quite sure how "I" the AI actually is. But I do like your products, and find them quite a bit better than some others.

Although I do see some improvement on my computer, there doesn't seem to be as much "speeding up" as represented in your ads.

Hi there,

White color will be added soon. :)

One thing I would suggest is that the Auto Care options should be made clearer, and make more of it. As an option it's powerful, but it's buried in the UI so no-one will know it's there.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Where did the start up optimization go? Is it hidden within another option or has it been removed all together? This is the only thing I miss from version 13 to this beta version 14. Other than that, I love the way it looks, feels, runs, and works, it is much faster than the preceding versions. One thing that still has not been resolved from earlier versions, it still does not delete the temp files from windows ten temp folder. It is a very hidden folder holding files and I wonder if it is because of this that ASC 14 and prior versions just could not see the folder and therefore did not empty it. Any chance of a fix for this, I have a short cut on my desktop for the folder and I manually empty this folder and then have ASC empty the recycle bin for me which it does. The internet files folders, yes there are two of them, also doesn't get touched with the junk file or the privacy traces option to delete them either. Again, something I empty manually as well and let ASC remove them form the recycle bin when it is run. These two things I have sent in and mentioned about numerous times in the past with past versions and to no avail of being resolved. I mean, it doesn't bother me to manually empty them, but would be nice to have ASC empty them and then fully delete them when run. Just food for thought.