IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC ver. 14 RC Pro works fine, overall, but I have problems with "Auto Care" and "Auto ram clean" modules

zanelpa

Overall, the program works well. However, when the "Auto Care" and "Auto ram clean" modules are running, my Dell Inspiron 5570 will no longer restart after sleep. If I disable the two modules, however, the computer restarts without problems.

You have two issues here...

1) the setting....Care for your computer when the system is idle....will interfere with the sleep/hibernation function in windows because autocare will see the system as idle.

I suggest that you instead set the autocare to a scheduled time. In fact I have decided to do my autocare manually every three days, because I found autocare was cleaning too often.

2) There are many issues with Windows regarding Sleep/hibernation. I have found that when I wake up my pc from sleep, I have to click a different key on different occasions....sometimes

it is the enter key other times it is the space bar.

Overall, the program works well. However, when the "Auto Care" and "Auto ram clean" modules are running, my Dell Inspiron 5570 will no longer restart after sleep. If I disable the two modules, however, the computer restarts without problems.

Sorry for the issue you encountered. Please follow the steps below to help us further check the issue.

1. Take a screenshot of your computer's Power Plan settings:

In the Start menu search box, type Power Plan and select Edit Power Plan to open Edit Plan Settings window > click Change advanced power settings to open Power Options window > find Sleep and spread it > take a screenshot of Sleep settings and send the screenshot to us.

The attached 2 pictures are for your reference.

2. Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us.

Thank you.

Sorry for the issue you encountered. Please follow the steps below to help us further check the issue.

1. Take a screenshot of your computer's Power Plan settings:

In the Start menu search box, type Power Plan and select Edit Power Plan to open Edit Plan Settings window > click Change advanced power settings to open Power Options window > find Sleep and spread it > take a screenshot of Sleep settings and send the screenshot to us.

The attached 2 pictures are for your reference.

2. Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us.

Thank you.

I attach 2 files with the requested information. Thanks in advance for your reply.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":231874}[/ATTACH]

You have two issues here...

1) the setting....Care for your computer when the system is idle....will interfere with the sleep/hibernation function in windows because autocare will see the system as idle.

I suggest that you instead set the autocare to a scheduled time. In fact I have decided to do my autocare manually every three days, because I found autocare was cleaning too often.

2) There are many issues with Windows regarding Sleep/hibernation. I have found that when I wake up my pc from sleep, I have to click a different key on different occasions....sometimes

it is the enter key other times it is the space bar.

Thanks for the tips. In any case, I confirm that the 'AutoCare', 'Auto Ram Clean' and 'Performance monitor' modules interfere with Windows functions, at least as far as the Dell Inspiron 5570 laptop is concerned. When these modules are running, the computer will not Wakes up after going into suspension. If the modules are disabled, everything works fine.

Hi zanelpa,

From the screenshots and debug files you provided, our technicians did not find anything abnormal. They also tested ASC again on several Dell machines, but they did not reproduce the issues you encountered. So we would like to ask you to help us further investigate this issue by the following steps.

1. You mentioned that this issue is caused by "AutoCare", "Auto Ram Clean" and "Performance Monitor". Can you help us troubleshoot which module cause this problem? Or do all three modules cause this problem?

2. Did your computer fail to wake up after every sleep? Or did it fail to wake up only at some certain time? If it only failed to wake up at a certain time, please tell us the specific time.

3. When your computer failed to wake up after slept, was it in battery mode? or it cannot wake up even when it was powered on?

4. What were the specific signs when your computer failed to wake up after slept? Was the computer turned off at that time? Was the mouse light flashing? Can it be waked up by pressing some keys on keyboard? Can it be waked up by clicking the power button?

5. If possible, please use your phone or camera to record a video about this issue and send the video to us.

6. Please download the tool again from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the new zipped file to us.

Thanks for your effort and help on this issue.