Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if its been mentioned, but please increase the speed of your update servers, as downloading 105MB at 27kbps takes a very long time, surely you have enough money to have a better server. Just in case you think it is my end, I have just updated Nvidia drivers at 329Mbps.

So please increase the server speeds or look into getting better ones to provide better support.

Many thanks

Bart

Comment

• Originally posted by Bartman1967 View Post
      I don't know if its been mentioned, but please increase the speed of your update servers, as downloading 105MB at 27kbps takes a very long time, surely you have enough money to have a better server. Just in case you think it is my end, I have just updated Nvidia drivers at 329Mbps.

So please increase the server speeds or look into getting better ones to provide better support.

Many thanks

Bart

Hi Bart,

We would like to further confirm the update servers you have mentioned.

It will be greatly appreciated if you could send us a screenshot of it.

Thanks in advance.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• Well hello there Iobit community.

That's how my feedback will look: I'm using ASC for almost 5 years and now I'm going to delete it, because you implement and antivirus inside the product and i hate that.
        I already have an antivirus and just want an old ASC without additional antivirus. Why do u don't u even ask do i want that antivirus to be installed or not?
        If there's a option to delete an antivirus and leave other features, would be cool. if not I'm going to find a better alternative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nozadze George View Post
          Well hello there Iobit community.

That's how my feedback will look: I'm using ASC for almost 5 years and now I'm going to delete it, because you implement and antivirus inside the product and i hate that.
          I already have an antivirus and just want an old ASC without additional antivirus. Why do u don't u even ask do i want that antivirus to be installed or not?
          If there's a option to delete an antivirus and leave other features, would be cool. if not I'm going to find a better alternative.
          Hi Nozadze George,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate includes all features of ASC. The difference is only Advanced SystemCare Ultimate has anti-virus function.

Please download and reinstall ASC from http://update.iobit.com/dl/advanced-...care-setup.exe

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate will be uninstalled automatically when you install ASC.

Cheers.

IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• Kiedy b?dzie nowa wersja Advanced System Care Ultimate 11? czekam na wersj? do t?umaczenia! Jurek

Comment

• When will the new version of Advanced System Care Ultimate 11 come with a new version for the new version to be translated. George

Comment

• Originally posted by jerzyzm View Post
                When will the new version of Advanced System Care Ultimate 11 come with a new version for the new version to be translated. George

Hi jerzyzm,

According to our release plan, the final version of ASCU 11 will be released by the end of December if everything goes well.

We will contact you if we need your help with the translation.

Cheers.
                IObit Support Team --

Comment

• I read, that Version 11 exists...I've got Version 10 Pro.
                  When will paying customers get the free update?
                  I looked for updates, it says" you've got the newest version!" but that's wrong...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ana Di Lupis View Post
                    I read, that Version 11 exists...I've got Version 10 Pro.
                    When will paying customers get the free update?
                    I looked for updates, it says" you've got the newest version!" but that's wrong...

Hi Ana Di Lupis,

Please note that the version 11 is for Advanced SystemCare but not for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.

You could download Advanced SystemCare 11 RC from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...e_11_beta.html

Cheers.
                    IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                    X