IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Icons and thumbnails GONE

SAJP

As soon as I bought and installed this program and ran it, all my icons and thumbnails are gone. This has happened on both my Windows 10 PC and my Windows 7 PC. I have tried all the Microsoft fixes and nothing. I have spent HOURS on this with no luck--nothing I do restores the icons or the thumbnails.

PLEASE ADVISE!

Hi SAJP,

Sorry for the trouble you encountered. Please help us investigate if the issue was caused by ASC and we will also try to help solve the issue.

1. What items did you run with the ASC before the issue came up?

2. Please send us the screenshots of the issue so that we can see it clearly.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

3. Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe -> Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'. -> After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder. -> Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for getting back to me. Just got home and decided to try the 'thumbnail fix' again in the Winfix menu, and it worked!! I think I didn't reboot enough times last time I tried it.

So far I am loving Advanced SystemCare Ultimate--worth every penny I paid and then some.

Happy New Year to you all!

Archived