IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Ultimate 10 Performance Monitor

I like the Performance Monitor in ASC Ultimate 10 particularly as when it is fully expanded it shows things like the PC hardware temperatures.

However I do wonder whether some users even realise they can expand the Performance Monitor's user interface? There is a tiny symbol (looks like a double down arrowhead symbol) on the monitor's interface window which when clicked on switches from the expanded view to the fully expanded view of the Performance Monitor. You are then able to see the hardware temperatures. Bizarrely though, the interface has been designed so that the aforementioned arrowhead symbol is in fact invisible! The only way to see it, is to place your mouse cursor over it, but nobody seems to have thought how or why would any user hunt around on screen for something they don't know is there to begin with??? Rather odd user interface design!

Hi ffireblade,

Did you refer to the interface to show the temperatures of CPU/GPU/Mainboard? As some of users do not want to see the temperatures, we hide the temperatures interface by default. Users, who want to see the temperatures, can click on the double down arrow to expand the interface.

Here is brief description of Performance Monitor: http://www.iobit.com/product-manuals/asc-ultimate-help/#Performance Monitor

Any feedback or suggestion will be appreciated. We will improve our program and the design according to users' feedback.

Cheers.

Yes - I was referring to the CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperatures in the Performance Monitor.

I fully appreciate that some users may not wish to see this specific info but that of course can be said of any of the info, in any application. Even if that were a valid reason to hide that info, it's no reason to hide the reveal switch itself, is it?

Archived