Trojan.Dropper.RSA found after updating to version 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trojan.Dropper.RSA found after updating to version 10

I have been using paid subscription IOBIT products for years. I auto scan my OS daily with ASC Ultimate 9. After upgrading to ASC Ultimate 10 I found a Trojan. I understand that this particular Trojan is most likely as a result from upgrading to version 10. My bookmarks are gone and yahoo has taken over everything. Anyone else have this issue?

Hi Marc Bodine,

Welcome to IObit Forums.

Sorry for the trouble you encountered. I am a little confused with the issue you described. Did you mean that ASC Ultimate 10 found a Trojan? If so, did ASC Ultimate 10 remove the Trojan successfully.

Could you elaborate the issue so that we can look into it? If possible, screenshot of the trouble or any error message you got will be much appreciated.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Thank you.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I would like to kept in this loop. I plan to extract a "USB" version of the ASC10_free_version.zip. If this issue is real even the/a ASC USB install may be vunerable. so until then Iwill hold off on the extraction. I also am a long time user ASC(freeware), and did not like the way other malware programs prefer to take complete control of your systems.

Comment

Hello XuppdduX,

You have different version. Your product is Advanced SystemCare, which doesn't have antivirus feature. Only ASC Ultimate has antivirus feature.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Is there a 'portable' ASC? Install on flashdrive?

Comment

Originally posted by XuppdduX View Post
            Is there a 'portable' ASC? Install on flashdrive?
            See this topic......https://forums.iobit.com/forum/advan...rtable-version

To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

right. forgot about that 'option'

NOTE (From Moderator): I had to move your post here because you replied in the wrong place. Please take more care in future.
              Last edited by Scannan; Sep. 26th, 2019, 22:57.

Comment

Working...
              X