IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Outlook Express MSOE.DLL Problem -

Hello to everyone,

after a FREE ASC 10 scan my Outlook Express (Windows XP Sp2) doesn't work anymore: Error 0x80040154, 14007 - MSOE.DLL missing.

So I've got ASC 10 PRO to solve Internet Explorer (Outlook Express) problem and fix missing DLL

Unfortunately problem persist, no way to use Outlook Express.

Someone could help me?

Thanks in advance

Luca

(Italy)

Hello to everyone,

after a FREE ASC 10 scan my Outlook Express (Windows XP Sp2) doesn't work anymore: Error 0x80040154, 14007 - MSOE.DLL missing.

So I've got ASC 10 PRO to solve Internet Explorer (Outlook Express) problem and fix missing DLL

Unfortunately problem persist, no way to use Outlook Express.

Someone could help me?

Thanks in advance

Luca

(Italy)

Hi Luca,

Have you tried the solution offered by dear solbjerg? Can you use your Outlook Express now?

Thanks and hope to get your reply.

Hi to everyone and thanks Solbjerg,

unfortunately no. Iobit Internet Explorer recovery doesn't solve problem and The DLLKit crash just launched.

The absurd thing that the problem it appeared 2 days ago after launching ASC10 pro.

However this morning I pick up my pc in assistance to fix problem.

I'll let you know.

Luca

Hi to everyone and thanks Solbjerg,

unfortunately no. Iobit Internet Explorer recovery doesn't solve problem and The DLLKit crash just launched.

The absurd thing that the problem it appeared 2 days ago after launching ASC10 pro.

However this morning I pick up my pc in assistance to fix problem.

I'll let you know.

Luca

Hi Luca

Did you use the correct version of the dllKit? I would like to hear what the problem was if you get it sorted.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Solbjerg,

my pc runs with Windows XP professional Sp2, I've found XP version to download here https://dllkit.com/en/dll/msoe_dll but it crash again just launched.

Maybe Avast?

The pc guy didnt fix problem too. He said only way it to re-install Internet Explorer but loosing most of my Outlook data :(

Cheers

?Luca

Hi Luca,

Please try to download the missing file Msoe.dll from https://www.dropbox.com/s/4lsqxtpjvbvutww/msoe.dll?dl=0 and put it under the installation path of Outlook Express.

Click Start button->Enter Outlook Express>Right-click Outlook Express and select Open file location->Put the missing file Msoe.dll in to see how it works.

Hope it will works.

Hi to everyone and thanks.

I'm so sorry but also adding the outlook MSOE DLL it does't work.

I'll try to restore XP with factory CD

Thanks

luca

Hi Luca,

Hope system restore will fix this issue for you.

Nice day!

Archived