IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Malwarebytes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having this issue as well with a programme related to MWBAM, ADW Cleaner, and it is ALWAYS trying to get me to remove ASC10?

In MWBAM, I have made an exception for ASC10 but still, it want's me to remove ASC10. Is there not something that can be done?

I have both ASC10 and MWBAM, until recently this was NOT an issue but, now it is and, the only way to fix this is to uninstall MWBAM and buy YOUR Malware protector to stop this?

To me that is NOT an option and so, I guess I will just have to put up with the issue and keep an eye on it until either YOU people or MWBAM do something concrete. Oh well.

I have both ASC10 and MWBAM, until recently this was NOT an issue but, now it is and, the only way to fix this is to uninstall MWBAM and buy YOUR Malware protector to stop this?

To me that is NOT an option and so, I guess I will just have to put up with the issue and keep an eye on it until either YOU people or MWBAM do something concrete. Oh well.

Hi Pendaws,

So sorry for all inconvenience.

We are working on this and hope to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

• 4 weeks later...

Well this morning ASC popped up giving me the option to stop Malwarebytes from scanning ASC or UNINSTALL Malwarebytes. Regardless of whether ASC is a PUP or not, giving me the option to uninstall an anti malware program over an optimiser just gives me the only sensible choice, ASC and all IObit software uninstalled!

Well this morning ASC popped up giving me the option to stop Malwarebytes from scanning ASC or UNINSTALL Malwarebytes. Regardless of whether ASC is a PUP or not, giving me the option to uninstall an anti malware program over an optimiser just gives me the only sensible choice, ASC and all IObit software uninstalled!

Hi Ripthorn,

There are many feedback reporting this matter so we want to offer our users a temporary and quick solution.

For users who want to keep the two programs, the popup offers methods to add our program to Exclusions of Malwarebytes so they can run the two programs at the same time to optimize and protect their computers.

And it is easier for the people who want to keep Advanced SystemCare only to remove Malwarebytes directly.

Thanks.

Archived