Quick access of recent documents in Office

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick access of recent documents in Office

Using Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10.1 Pro and running Clean & Optimize...anytime there is a "fix" done on some of the categories (such as Privacy Sweep or Register clean) the,

“Quickly access this number of Recent Documents" box is unchecked in Office Word and Excel.

I have been using Advanced SystemCare for years and never had this issue until version 10 or perhaps version 9. OS is Windows 10x64.

Has anyone experienced this problem and does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Originally posted by tevans9129 View Post
    Using Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10.1 Pro and running Clean & Optimize...anytime there is a "fix" done on some of the categories (such as Privacy Sweep or Register clean) the,
    “Quickly access this number of Recent Documents" box is unchecked in Office Word and Excel.
    I have been using Advanced SystemCare for years and never had this issue until version 10 or perhaps version 9. OS is Windows 10x64.
    Has anyone experienced this problem and does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
    Hi tevans9129,

Welcome to our forum.

Please take steps below to configure your ASCU to see how it works.

Run ASCU->Click Options on the top left and choose Settings->Click Junk File Clean and untick the item Taskbar Jump List ->Click Apply.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

To double check your concern can you please provide me the screenshot of that following checkbox? I am currently using the 10.4 version and ready to download the beta version later. So far I am not getting any issues. Another thing is the reason why there is a fix on those following options is that privacy sweep or registry cleaner is also removing some tracker traces of your websites, registry traces, and other data that needs to be clean. Much better if you provide me the screenshot logs after you made a scan.

Kindly regards.

Comment

Working...
      X