IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Ultimate X (ASC PRO + Malware Fighter)

Hello,

I'm in doubt of the real contents of ASC ultimate, I mean, if it's a bundle of ASC PRO + Malware fighter or it has just part of each of these products.

Could you please clarify ?

Tks in advance

Hi Belmiro,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate included all features of Advanced SystemCare PRO. The difference is that Advanced System Ultimate has anti-virus features.

Both IObit Malware Fighter and Advanced SystemCare Ultimate have bitdefender antivirus engine.Their difference is that IObit Malware Fighter also has anti-spyware protection from IObit.

If you already have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, you only need IObit Malware Fighter free version.

Thanks.

Hi Cicely,

But AdvancedSystemCare Ultimate also includes spyware protection modules. I am confused now.

Hi testuserxperia,

The two products have different priorities to protect your computer.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is a powerful anti-virus and system optimization tool. Apart from protecting your PC from viruses and malware, it can also boost your PC's performance.

You could choose Advanced SystemCare Ultimate if you don't have a system optimization program on your computer.

IObit Malware Fighter is a total anti-malware program focus on safety. It can protect your computer away from spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers and viruses.

You could choose IObit Malware Fighter if you have a system optimization program.

Thanks.

Hi Cicely,

I understand that but am referring to your reply to Belmiro where you wrote that IMF was different as it had spyware protection.

I am curious because ASC Ultimate also includes spyware protection. I would appreciate if you could please clarify.

Hi testuserxperia,

Both the two programs has the Spyware Protection feature but they have different focal points.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate focus on anti-virus but IObit Malware Fighter focus on anti-malware removal so the database of IObit Malware Fighter will be updated more frequently.

Thanks.

Archived