IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate - do I need additional anti-virsus

Hi

I have been using Advanced SystemCare 10 and AVG Anti-virsus Business edition for a while.

I just wonder if I also buy Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, could I do away with another anti-virsus.

You see, the Advanced SystemCare Ultimate was not described as some kind of "anti-virsus", so I just like to make sure.

Alternatively, if I still need another anti-virsus with Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, would the two together slow down my computer?

Thanks for advice.

Hi

I have been using Advanced SystemCare 10 and AVG Anti-virsus Business edition for a while.

I just wonder if I also buy Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, could I do away with another anti-virsus.

You see, the Advanced SystemCare Ultimate was not described as some kind of "anti-virsus", so I just like to make sure.

Alternatively, if I still need another anti-virsus with Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, would the two together slow down my computer?

Thanks for advice.

Hi hiendfung,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is a anti-virus program to protect your computer against all kinds of security threats like virus, spyware, and ransomware, etc.,

It's not recommended that you install two Antivirus products on one PC. But Advanced SystemCare Ultimate will be installed in Compatible Mode automatically to avoid conflicts when there is other antivirus program installed.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
It is the best tool you don't need to download any antivirus if you have this great software. OneSoftwares also review this you can read complete review ?http://onesoftwares.com/advanced-systemcare-ultimate-10-1-0-91-free-download/ from here.

Hi Saqib Hussain,

So glad to hear you are satisfied with our program.

Thanks.

Archived