IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I just wish the action centre would recognise the installed software

John0

Updated from version 10 to version 11 asc ultimate today. Seems to be working fine.

I like the new performance monitor.

I just wish the action centre would recognise the installed software like in the other iobit products.

Hi John0,

Please offer us more details about the issue you are encountering in Action Center part.

Thanks.

Cicely.

When I go to action centre in ASC ultimate it is advertising software that I already have.

Whereas when I go to smart defrag Pro action centre it recognises I have the other IObit software and offers to scan now, run now, scan now. Same for IObit Malware Fighter Pro it recognises I have the other IObit software and offers to scan now, run now, or defrag now. And lastly IObit Uninstaller Pro action centre again recognises the other IObit installed programs and offers to scan now, scan now, and defrag now.

Advanced System care 10 and 11 and ASC Ultimate 10 and 11 don't do this courtesy so I keep end up checking do I own it, has the licence run out? Which is somewhat annoying to me as I already have paid.

Cicely.

When I go to action centre in ASC ultimate it is advertising software that I already have.

Whereas when I go to smart defrag Pro action centre it recognises I have the other IObit software and offers to scan now, run now, scan now. Same for IObit Malware Fighter Pro it recognises I have the other IObit software and offers to scan now, run now, or defrag now. And lastly IObit Uninstaller Pro action centre again recognises the other IObit installed programs and offers to scan now, scan now, and defrag now.

Advanced System care 10 and 11 and ASC Ultimate 10 and 11 don't do this courtesy so I keep end up checking do I own it, has the licence run out? Which is somewhat annoying to me as I already have paid.

Hi John0;,

What are the advertising software that you already have?

Would you please send us a screenshot of Action Center of ASCU 11?

Then download the tool fromhttp://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

And when I say I have the paid version I meant for Driver booster Pro I have the TechRadar giveaway licence.

Hi John0,

Would you please send us the requested file for further analysis?

Please download the tool fromhttp://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Archived