IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows says I still need anti spyware!?!?

Greetings,

I have just installed Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 as a trial along with IOBIT Malware Fighter. The Windows Action Center is still telling me to find antispyware online. I thought that is what I had with IOBIT. ?What am I missing? Please help.

Best regards,

Patrick

Greetings,

I have just installed Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 as a trial along with IOBIT Malware Fighter. The Windows Action Center is still telling me to find antispyware online. I thought that is what I had with IOBIT. ?What am I missing? Please help.

Best regards,

Patrick

Hi pdsivad,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Archived