IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 11 Small Video

I've had a video display problem with Advanced System Care versions 9 - 10 and now 11. I kept hoping that it would be fixed but it hasn't happened yet. My screen resolution on my Dell Precision 7510 laptop is 3840x2160. with Quadro M1000M Video chip

When I open or use ASC - the panel/program is about 1/6 of my full screen size. The printing is to small for me to read unless I use a magnifying glass. my subscription was just renewed last month and have considered dropping it because of the display issue, but I really do like the program and all of it's features.

Help

Mikeee

I've had a video display problem with Advanced System Care versions 9 - 10 and now 11. I kept hoping that it would be fixed but it hasn't happened yet. My screen resolution on my Dell Precision 7510 laptop is 3840x2160. with Quadro M1000M Video chip

When I open or use ASC - the panel/program is about 1/6 of my full screen size. The printing is to small for me to read unless I use a magnifying glass. my subscription was just renewed last month and have considered dropping it because of the display issue, but I really do like the program and all of it's features.

Help

Mikeee

Hi Mikeee,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report".

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Here is the results for the scan

Hi Mikeee?

From your log, our experts noticed that your System DPI has been enlarged too much so our program failed to display correctly.

—2017-12-28 07:25:23.201 ************ - GetSystemDPI: 336

Please try to adjust the DPI to 200% or %250 too see how it works.

Thanks.

Archived